Cutesy pink town except it's low-tier villagers only

Lethalia

For the glory of mankind
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Remember the time when New Leaf had all those pink & white cutesy town themes? And there were a gazillion of them and everyone got sick of seeing them and the same cute Tier 1 villagers in every single one of em? Well I want to throwback to that time and make a cutesy pink town, except all the villagers are Tier 4 and under. This idea was formed when I saw Gala in-game for the first time in my cycling town. And I was blown away by how damn ADORABLE she is, and I was SO baffled as to why the hell she isn't popular???? She's freakin' PRECIOUS. And I had that same realization with a lot of low-tier villagers. Here's the problem, though;

Most of the "cutesy" villagers are Normals. And personality diversity is super important to me, so there's no way I can tolerate having 3 - 5 Normals, that's just insane. But now I'm having trouble filling in a few of the other personality slots, cuz a lot of them just don't seem to have the right appearance for what I'm going for.

I was originally going for pink & white villagers ONLY, but that was surprisingly limiting... so I'm asking for some suggestions on villagers that you think would fit in a cute pink/white town despite not being pink or white themselves. Also would appreciate recommendations in general for all personality types! Since none that I have now are set in stone except I for sure want Gala...that's all I'm sold on. So I'd love some help lol

Here's who I have so far:

Normal: Gala, Norma
Peppy: Tutu, Pinky? Penelope?!!!
Snooty: Bree?
Uchi: Ursala?
Jock: Snake
Lazy: Bones? Dizzy?
Cranky: Vladimir
Smug: Colton

Last edited:
Lol I think Frita is a cute uchi.
Post automatically merged:

even tho she is like a french fry

Bree! She's snooty and insanely cute. Before I got her I had assumed she was a peppy, just based on her look.

I have no idea how she ranks on the popularity scale, but Shari is probably the most conventionally cute Uchi.

Edit: If you're not totally sold on your jock, then Teddy the bear is pretty cute. Even his name is cute!

Last edited:
Miranda is a pink duck, she's snooty. Renee is a pink rhino, she's uchi. Those two could fit, although they're more vivid fuschia-ish pink, idk if that's what you're going for.
I second Miranda!

And for cranky I hope you go with Vladimir he is pretty adorable for a cranky

Marcie! She maybe normal, she's just super cute with her baby and her house interior.
And I also love Baabara, I don't know why but there's something with her that I also find super cute and original :love:
And finally, let's not forget Bangle! Her peppy personnality just fits her so well!

I don't know what tier she is because I don't hear people talk about her, but for uchi, I think Agnes the pig is kinda cute. She looks like she could be an old silent film star for some reason to me.

Gala is amazing ❤ I was so lucky to pick her up in my town, I'd also never seen her before in game.

The kicker for me is that she looks so cute but when you go into her house and see the jail bars, safe, gold bars & gold lucky cat and mastermind desk & chair, its another dimension to her seemingly sweet nature.😮

Snooty: Astrid, Tipper, Willow
Uchi: Rocket, Renee
Lazy: Dizzy
Peppy: Felicity, Maddie, Tutu

snooty: astrid, bitty, tipper
uchi: renee!!!
lazy: spork (he's based off of porco rosso), wade (i just got him in my town and i am in love, he's so round and fluffy looking)
peppy: tutu, gabi, truffles, pinky

Marcie! She maybe normal, she's just super cute with her baby and her house interior.
And I also love Baabara, I don't know why but there's something with her that I also find super cute and original :love:
And finally, let's not forget Bangle! Her peppy personnality just fits her so well!
and i second marcie for a normal!!! she's so amazing and cute n cozy looking im so surprised she;s not more popular

Reactions: Raz
ETlJ-m3UUAAUY92

Dom might be a good jock for your town.He has both pink and white represented in his palette of colors.

EXiyBnFU4AAK2Am

Peppy Tutu is all about pink and white.And if you need even more pink,there's always Tutu's peppy sister.....Pinky.

These villagers also have pink and/or white:

Lazy-Paolo,Puck
Snooty-Velma
Cranky-Chow
Uchi-Cherry

Last edited:
Fuschia might work for Uchi? Shes a really intense neon pink, I love her lol.

Snooty is pinky purple and a snooty anteater. I don't understand why she's not more popular personally.

(I thought this was going to be "make a cutesy pink town except its low tier and "ugly" villagers and I was laughing at the thought of a town with Barold and Rodney that otherwise looked like it was made of cotton candy.)

Gala is amazing ❤ I was so lucky to pick her up in my town, I'd also never seen her before in game.

The kicker for me is that she looks so cute but when you go into her house and see the jail bars, safe, gold bars & gold lucky cat and mastermind desk & chair, its another dimension to her seemingly sweet nature.😮
Lmao that's wild; I have her amiibo and am thinking about scanning her in when a plot becomes available tomorrow, this is kind of making me want to pick her up even more.

I think Stella would make a good normal (though you seem to have them down), she's pink.
Post automatically merged:

Snooty is pinky purple and a snooty anteater. I don't understand why she's not more popular personally.
I have Snooty in my town! I like her a lot.

Snooty: Blanche, Soleil
Peppy: Piper, Felicity
Jock: Bill (always)

I honestly don't know from the top of my head if all these villagers are tier 4 or not because I don't even like the concept of tiers (it only matter to me in fighting games).

Back