Currently Playing?

Replaying the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (III, Vice City and San Andreas) on PS4. So many memories in these games

Witcher 3
Took a small break to scream about annabelle like go back to the rats
im being punished for being a trusting person omg

I've been playing Life is Strange, Ace Attorney, and Sun and Moon.
I wanna play Overwatch soon. :D

finally fired up Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, and it's really good. i'm so bad at turnbased games though. :(

Finally gave in and bought a PS4 with Christmas money that I had saved up, so I bought The Witcher 3 on psn. I've not played any of the other games in the series, but I'm not feeling lost story-wise yet so that's a good sign I think!!

Welp, Fire Emblem Heroes gave me the itch to finally play Sacred Stones that came with the 3DS Ambassador program, and I'm absolutely loving it. Hopefully I can finish it before Zelda in less than two weeks. Need to get the others afterwards.

I just beat Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Again. Now I'm playing Ocarina of Time 3D. Just grabbed Zora's Sapphire.

I lost most of my 3DS games so it's just Animal Crossing for me;; as well as Mystic Messenger (**** ECHO GIRL) and I might replay Life Is Strange for like the 209448274975027394704714873202085720257th time and make a new Stardew Valley game.

Recently started playing Guild Wars 2. Pretty fun for an MMO. Sadly I'm only on for maybe an hour at a time.

Replaying Paper Mario Color Splash (I like it a lot, don't kill me). I just finished the second boss.

I'm playing through persona 3 right now, since it's sequel got me hooked into the series.

I plan on playing through both persona 2 games after I beat 3, I heard they're really good! I dunno if I should try 1, the opinions I've heard about that range from alright to AWFUL.

Also I started playing through new leaf today, which is the main reason I'm here.

Fallout 4, The Walking Dead, and I'm replaying Resident Evil 4 and Silent Hill 2.

I've been playing BF1, Enter the gungeon and Path of Exile recently.
Mostly PoE because a new league is coming on 4th march and the biggest update ever 3 months later !!!

Back