Currently Playing?

I've actually been focused on playing ACNL, and I have this app on my phone called Tap My Katamari that's pretty fun.

I'll say Gravity Rush 2, but the last time I touched my PS4 was about a month ago. I plan on finishing it, just looking for the time.

In terms of handheld, I've just started Pokemon Sun. I've had it like 2 months but only just started it. I'm like 3 hours in and wondering when the game actually properly begins, where they let go of my hand and say "hey, go do Pokemon stuff", because right now it still feels mostly like just cutscenes and tutorials...Probably an hour of those 3 was just walking in a circle looking for a female Pichu, but that's still 2 hours and it feels like I'm still being told the basics of what to do, which after about 19 years since I started playing Pokemon games, I'm pretty sure I've got a good handle on...The fact you have to go to school in this one says enough.

I'm still only in the first 2ish hours, but if it wasn't the only 'fresh' game I had to play on the way to/from work, I think I would be close to dropping it right now. Hope it picks up the pace soon.

I just finished The Wolf Among Us on the psvita. I just have to go back and clean up the remaining four Book of Fables Librarian trophies to get the Platinum.

Resident Evil 7 just arrived in the mail so I'm going to start that tonight. :)

I've just started the Witch Hunt dlc for Dragon Age Origins, and I'm like a quarter way through Dragon Age 2.
Other than that I'm trying to play acnl more because I've been putting off working on my town for a while now...

Dragon Age: Inquisition, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Titanfall 2, ABZU, Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, Subnautica, FFXIV, aaaaand The Binding of Isaac.

I'm also thinking about starting a new playthrough of Skyrim, if I can ever get motivated to set up my mods.

I can't stop playing ESO, I bought it over a year ago but for some reason I only started playing recently.

Fire Emblem Fates - 90 hours on Birthright alone so far!
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed - just got this cheap in the PSN sale and it's awesome, I especially like the Skies of Arcadia track. Just need to unlock my boy Vyse.

Killing floor 2, the binding of Isaac, battlefield 1 and mass effect Andromeda!

Yes all of them ^-^

Poi, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, Bejeweled 3 and Punch Club are the main games I'm trying to complete at the moment. I also need to complete Stardew Valley, but the achievements are tedious and I lost my save file.

I've been trying to complete Dragon Age 2, and I'm thinking of going back and completing all of the achievements for Dragon Age Origins, but I'm lazy so I might just do that another time

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Fire Emblem: Awakening (and Birthright <3 and Conquest!! Xander <3 ), aaaaand Pokemon!

Back