• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

*Cue Mitchie bursting in singing This Is Me*

LizzyDisneyland

Disneyland Island Designer
Bells
Switch
3693-6102-7524
If you got the reference to the title of this thread Congrats you are now my friend lol
Speaking of which I do want some more friends tbh as I have none.
Lets me start by introducing myself!
My name is Elizabeth, but I prefer Lizzy. I'm 22 and will be 23 in June. I'm a cancer and love reading about zodiacs. I love reading as much as I do with video games. Someday I hope to become an author. In high school my friends and I would write stories together and maybe I could find someone to write with again. My favorite colors are blue pink purple and red. I can live off mackie cheese and ramen. OH speaking of high school I use to be supeeerrr emo and used xD and everything like fringe and stuff. Nowadays I'm quite normal. I still listen to some of the same music but I dress wayyyyy differently. I actually dress in other colors besides black now lol
I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and disney. I love the little mermaid. I'm actually making a disneyland island too. I'm also a Gryffinpuff. I find myself sharing similarities with Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. If anybody can, would someone message me and bring me pears oranges and cherries?

music I like:
Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, All Time Low, Post malone, G-Eazy, Blackbear, ect.

books I like:
The Fault In Our Stars, Harry Potter, The school for good and evil, the host, percy jackson, ect.

thanks again!

acnh.jpg

Back