• Crash!

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Spyro!

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • I don't like both...

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I never played a Crash or Spyro game...

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
I’d have to say Crash just because it’s a very nostalgic and classic game to me. I played crash on ps2, which was the first console I had. Amazing game. I’ve never played Spyro but I wish I did because it’s got a good reputation

Last edited:
I have to say both. I've 100%'d both of their original trilogy's respectively and can't wait to play N sane trilogy on the switch or the new remastered spyro ^-^

I have to say both. I've 100%'d both of their original trilogy's respectively and can't wait to play N sane trilogy on the switch or the new remastered spyro ^-^

It's so hard to choose because they were both excellent games that I loved dearly as I was growing up. Even though I don't have a PS4 I ended up buying the Crash Insane Trilogy. (Story behind this but wont explain here, lol.) I will also probably buy the Spyro Trilogy.

But with having to pick one, I would have to say Spyro.

I had a lot more fun exploring those worlds and loved the music. Crash Bandicoot is also great, but much more linear. Not that it's a bad thing. I have fonder memories of being younger and letting my imagination run wild and creating my own stories in my mind as I ran around as Spyro in all the different worlds the game had to offer.

I've played both, but spyro wins for me. I think one of them I played was enter the dragonfly? I missed playing it and been watching gameplay of it on youtube recently.

I played both my entire growing up, so I naturally love both games, a lot. However, I personally love Spyro more. All the way. His design, the game play (even though the mere thought of searching for those gems makes me feel like I?m going to have a brain aneurysm), just everything about Spyro. The Spyro series was one of the first I ever attached myself to, Spyro in general. I honestly want to buy a switch just so i can play all the cool new games coming out.

Last edited:
I think Crash is the clear winner. It feels like his games almost objectively had so much more going for them. The boss fights, the music, the huge variety of Looney Toons style characters, all of it seems a lot more memorable to me than anything in Spyro's games.

That being said, I'm excited for the Reignited Trilogy.

I like them both equally actually, although Crash had overall more games I preferred and enjoyed playing than Spyro.

Back