• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coordinate hammer tour

Sounds good, so how does this work, does someone have the hammer tour on their island today?
I can time travel to find out, lest I already have it. I'll check.
Post automatically merged:

Okay @Firesquids, @Millysaurusrexjr and @Airysuit, I have the Hammer Tour. I'll open up shortly.

FC: 1478-8815-6946
Post automatically merged:

Alright, I am open.

Last edited:
I had to end since nobody else but two came to my town. We thought It'd be a good idea to wait until later in the day to get more users to hopefully join in. Until then, I'll try my best to keep the date that I have my hammer tour on until a user is found and is fond to help us.

@-Blue- are you still able to do a hammer tour?

@Millysaurusrexjr and I are still looking for 2 more people to hammer tour :)
Sorry I was at work at that time. I just got back. I already have it so it's not really a priority on my end, but I don't mind helping you and others if they need an additional member for the 4 team tour. Or if any of you need to do the tour single, but are having trouble finding an additional player.

Back