• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coordinate hammer tour

Aniko

Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Because the other coordinate thread was getting confusing, I'm opening a new thread just for the hammer tour.

Tours for 4 players only, if interested let your name here and the time when you are available, thank you!
Post automatically merged:

So far we have Aerith, paperboy and myself ready for the first tour, anybody else available now?

We have our first 4 ppl @Aerith , @Dinosaur , @Paperboy012305 , Aniko

FC 2810-1191-4331

Last edited:
It would have been easier to create a PM to all of us instead of making a new thread about it.

Oh well, I'm coming over now.

yeah I totally forgot even though I read it LOL, sorry for the scatterbrain!

My FC is:
0533-4735-5584

Thank you everyone, thanks for coming❤️

taking a break, will be back in 1 hour for other tours if someone else need it

I need to do the Hammer Tour still! Along with the other tour initiative.

Me and my sister @Azzy are both interested in having 2 other people to help us ^^
We're both EST time (currently 7:42 AM as I post this), and we're normally online whenever ;w; I have the Cephalobot thingy, so I'll get PM's, reactions, w/e. I'll forward the message to my sister so we can all coordinate and get online c:

SKARRR auugh I'd love to have you with us! I'll have to see when my sister is available >_> She's 99.9% still probably asleep. I'll DM you on Discord if you wanna join us :3
alrighty no worries!! 🥹🫶 I’ll be available in the next 3 hours if that’s okay! c:

SKARRR auugh I'd love to have you with us! I'll have to see when my sister is available >_> She's 99.9% still probably asleep. I'll DM you on Discord if you wanna join us :3

Im already done, but I'm also available if anyone needs a 4th person :)
Would it be fine if I were the 4th instead? I still need a Hammer Time 😅

Back