• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Conventions

DoctorGallifrey

The Raggedy Man
Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Is anyone going to a convention this year?

I'm going to Momocon on Friday & Saturday. It's a 4 day Anime & Manga convention that takes place each year in Atlanta. Best days are always the 2nd and 3rd day though, so I'm going to those. Going to Anime Week Atlanta in September, that is if schooling permits.

I checked out fanime with a friend today. We couldn't go on Saturday so it was kinda dull today, especially since we didn't get tickets. But it was nice seeing cosplayers.

I'm going to Colossalcon at Kalahari in June. I won't be dressing up for this one unfortunately. I definitely will for next year.

I usually go to a convention every year, but this year I couldn't because they moved the date to early May and I had AP testing.

Last year, I had a table for the first time and sold my art ovo. That was honestly the most fun I ever had at a convention; I was able to interact and meet so many people c:

I highly recommend going to a convention at least once in your life because it's such an amazing experience!

i went to anime north this past saturday for the first time and it was lots of fun. i'm definitely gonna try to go for the whole weekend next year.

Last edited:
planning to go to anime LA this year with my brother n some friends! might do a quick villager cosplay (the skin with the 3 pig tails from smash bros) and my bro is probably gonna do a lil lucas cosplay

Last edited:
I missed Fanime this weekend, but I'm probably gonna head down to LA for AnimeExpo c: Can't miss the largest anime convention in North America ; ^ ;

Nothing really planned, but if they are having the one they had last year I went to I'd love to go if my friends are up for it ;w;

Back