• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Conduit Players of TBT

PurelyYoshi said:
Me is not interested in these kinds of shooting games Sorry fer yeh.
lol, then why post? Now you're either just spamming to increase your post count, or just stupid.

And the FFA is the 21st at around 1:00(est) I'll send out pm's on day before and the day of the giant FFA.

well i cant find any 1 to play. except for this one person who kept trying to use the glitches. and blue alain

Thanks! you were good.

actually when i joined your game i didnt expect a hacker to be on the opposite team.

pokeboy said:
Thanks! you were good.

actually when i joined your game i didnt expect a hacker to be on the opposite team.
Yeah , we were 3 against him.I already saw normal Players doing videos of their wifi games and he came and ruined everyones fun.

Back