• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Conduit Players of TBT

I'm starting to think that I might want the game. My mom is pretty strict when it comes to ratings, though.

She hates shooters, and may not let me have this game. I'm 15, but the fact that you're using "realistic" rifles or whatever might make this game seem inappropriate. The blood doesn't help either. I mean, she lets me watch shows like "Hell's Kitchen" so the language shouldn't be a problem.

:/ I'm not sure what to say to try and convince her. My dad would probably find this okay for my age, but my mom is strict. If I can't convince her maybe I'll just save up and get something else.

PieDisliker said:
I'm starting to think that I might want the game. My mom is pretty strict when it comes to ratings, though.

She hates shooters, and may not let me have this game. I'm 15, but the fact that you're using "realistic" rifles or whatever might make this game seem inappropriate. The blood doesn't help either. I mean, she lets me watch shows like "Hell's Kitchen" so the language shouldn't be a problem.

:/ I'm not sure what to say to try and convince her. My dad would probably find this okay for my age, but my mom is strict. If I can't convince her maybe I'll just save up and get something else.
lol, hells kitchen. The cooking stinks, but the curses are awesome.

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

my mom plays dat game lol

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

Yessss, this is all pasrt of my aster plan to make you all tcon players MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

Yessss, this is all pasrt of my aster plan to make you all tcon players MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Sadness, no help.

PieDisliker said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

Sadness, no help.
Look at it this way, since brawl is dead, what better thing could fill it's spot? Plus we could actually talk to each other online =0 THINK OF THE TRASH TALK POSSIBILITIES!

john102 said:
PieDisliker said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

Sadness, no help.
Look at it this way, since brawl is dead, what better thing could fill it's spot? Plus we could actually talk to each other online =0 THINK OF THE TRASH TALK POSSIBILITIES!
you have wii speak? :eek:

cornymikey said:
john102 said:
PieDisliker said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Sadness, no help.
YUS FEWL!

xeladude said:
Isn't TCON teen? And the guns are all alien-like?
Meh. It was rated 16+ for England, so it's high T. When I first got Brawl she had to overlook that before I could get it, lol.

PieDisliker said:
xeladude said:
Meh. It was rated 16+ for England, so it's high T. When I first got Brawl she had to overlook that before I could get it, lol.
NO WAI! NO BRAWL?!?!?!

Tell you mom it's not bad, and go ask Bacon Boy about it, I think he said he had some problems like that with his mom.

john102 said:
PieDisliker said:
xeladude said:
NO WAI! NO BRAWL?!?!?!

Tell you mom it's not bad, and go ask Bacon Boy about it, I think he said he had some problems like that with his mom.
He actually got it?

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
PieDisliker said:
john102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Sadness, no help.
YUS FEWL!
lol, I'm not wasting 30 bucks for that. Its only for the conduit currently now anyway.

You would also hear my mom yelling. :p

Back