• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Conduit Players of TBT

cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
PieDisliker said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Look at it this way, since brawl is dead, what better thing could fill it's spot? Plus we could actually talk to each other online =0 THINK OF THE TRASH TALK POSSIBILITIES!
you have wii speak? :eek:
YUS FEWL!
lol, I'm not wasting 30 bucks for that. Its only for the conduit currently now anyway.

You would also hear my mom yelling. :p
Learn to ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-Speak-Microphone-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ310164770300QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item483742cdfc&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
you have wii speak? :eek:
YUS FEWL!
lol, I'm not wasting 30 bucks for that. Its only for the conduit currently now anyway.

Learn to ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-Speak-Microphone-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ310164770300QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item483742cdfc&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
meh, dont trust it.

cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
YUS FEWL!

Learn to ebay

meh, dont trust it.
I bought stuff from ebay before. It took a little while for it to be delivered, that's it.

cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
YUS FEWL!

Learn to ebay

meh, dont trust it.
You should have bought it with animal crossing, it's save you ten bucks.

PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:
cornymikey said:
john102 said:

Learn to ebay

meh, dont trust it.
I bought stuff from ebay before. It took a little while for it to be delivered, that's it.
screw that. My sister's friend won a Xbox360 and what came in the mail was a picture of it. :(

also, bcb, we gotta make a time to brawl. :D

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
screw that. My sister's friend won a Xbox360 and what came in the mail was a picture of it. :(

That... sucks.

My schedule's gotten busier since I've been doing try-outs for the soccer team. I could probably brawl you in between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. though tomorrow.

PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:

That... sucks.

My schedule's gotten busier since I've been doing try-outs for the soccer team. I could probably brawl you in between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. though tomorrow.
you have school? :eek:

11 it is. :D

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:

That... sucks.

I still haz a week left of vacation :gyroidcircle: :gyroidcircle:

lol, i feel sorry for alecks lookin at this and knowing he doesn't have this awesome game.

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

That... sucks.

lol, i feel sorry for alecks lookin at this and knowing he doesn't have this awesome game.
is it that good? :eek: I have 9 more days. :(

well, wii sports resort should be coming in the mail tomorrow. :D

john102 said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

That... sucks.

>:l

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:

That... sucks.

Nah, sports tryouts for fall are two weeks before school starts. School starts for me on the 8th.

Back