• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Conduit Players of TBT

John102

Bells
I want to find out who all the conduit players are on TBT. So this topic Is basically just for trading FC's, finding out what other member play tcon(the conduit), and to get some fellow TBTers to play tcon with you.

Because of the trouble people are having following direction I have made a form for everyone to use when putting down their FC

TBT Name:
Name on The Conduit:
FC:
Wii Speak?:

TBT Conduit Players Chart
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><table><tr><th>
Name on TBT</th><th>Name on Tcon</th><th>Friend Code</th><th>Wii Speak?
</td></tr><tr><td>John102</td><td>Serk</td><td>2793-8861-5826</td><td>Yes
</td></tr><tr><td>ryudo_dragoon</td><td>R

<big><big>\~*\~*\~*\~*News and Announcements*~/*~/*~/*~/</big></big>
I have decided that the day of the big game with all the TBT Tcon players will be Auguts 21st! That is on a Friday so I should be fine for most people. I will send out pm's shortly to ensure that everyone gets the message. Done :)

And everyone give a <big>BIG</big> pat on the back to Mr. ryudo_dragoon for placing first in a competition at GameFAQs, he is the recipient of 1500 Virtual Console points, isn't he lucky?

<small><small>Everyone go after him during the big FFA we're having on the 21st</small></small>

pokeboy is our newest member, make him feel at home everyone!

ipodawesum said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
ipodawesum said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
ipodawesum said:
hey guys..give us ur names.
Stalker!!!!!!!!!! o______0
on the conduit ryudo.... >_>
Oh, why didn't you say you meant IGN? :p
..IGN?
im sorry..i fail to know what that means...like...the site?
also when are we going to play?
In Game Name...
I could play now. :eek:
Private room or WW?
It seems we have a good number of people.

umm....sure..ill go get on and add you and you get on and add me and then we add everyone else and wait for them to get in on our room?

Back