• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Coincidences!

Lavamaize

Bells
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Perfect Apple
New Leaf Token
Perfect Cherry
Pink Balloon
Post your funny (or not) coincidences that occur to you in Animal Crossing New Leaf here!

Mine is that Apollo Moved in on July 4th.

Nice thread idea! Here goes.

Olaf moved into my town after Punchy. The two of them were always visiting each other, and they'd both talk about each other affectionately. After Olaf moved, Punchy soon followed.

Now I always see them on main street together- in the shops and outside. The anteater ran off into the sunset with my cat. I was not pleased. If only I could enact the ordinance NO LUSTFUL PURSUITS.

Last edited:
In my old town, Biff finally moved away on November 14th, which is my birthday. For whatever reason I went to his house on that day to find he was in boxes. I took it as the game's birthday present to me, as I had been trying to get rid of Biff for over a year. That was the single best birthday present I have ever received.

Sometimes, my villagers send me a letter where they describe that something is similar to me.
So, they use my character's name (Snow) and put "esque" at the end. Thus, it ends up spelling out my username on here!

Last edited:
When I was feeling at my lowest point, I would get a letter from my old mate Wolfgang.

It was like he knew.
I always thought it was a nice coincidence.

And I'll quote Albert Einstein.

Albert Einstein said:
“A coincidence is a small miracle when God chooses to remain anonymous.”

Last edited:
In one of my older towns, Lopez showed up on my birthday at the campsite. What I didn't know back then was that this was also his birthday too, as we both share one.

When I was feeling at my lowest point, I would get a letter from my old mate Wolfgang.

It was like he knew.
I always thought it was a nice coincidence.
Awww, something similar happened to me with Rooney back in August 2016 (with a previous town). :,)

. . .

This one time back in May 2015, I had Ankha just on my mind for a few days, and during the time I got her as a camper.

There is more detail to this story, but you guys when think I am insane if I told the whole thing. .-.

Last edited:
So this just happened... I went to Merry’s house to make sure I talked to her today and she said something like don’t you love this chair? Isn’t it perfect for me, like it was made for a little doll? Or something close to that anyway and it’s just a director’s chair refurbished with the blue tartan tee shoved up against a kotatsu and then I saved because I needed to take a break for a bit and I thought I’d just hang out with her but she was sitting in it when it finished saving. And looked just like a little doll. She’s so cute.

A few days ago, I gave Rooney an apple, and he gave me a juicy apple clock in return. XDDDD

I let Zucker move in to my town by campsite, he turned out to be my favorite villager, and shares the same birthday as me. Already got him one of his favorite items for his birthday! :cool:

One time I saw Winnie watering a flower so I talked to her then she told me there was no water in the watering can and it was actually another drink (forgot what) then she put away her watering can and walked away.

Nice thread idea! Here goes.

Olaf moved into my town after Punchy. The two of them were always visiting each other, and they'd both talk about each other affectionately. After Olaf moved, Punchy soon followed.

Now I always see them on main street together- in the shops and outside. The anteater ran off into the sunset with my cat. I was not pleased. If only I could enact the ordinance NO LUSTFUL PURSUITS.

that?s actually really cute i-

F7RavYy.jpg
He is in fact,a total chicken.

Yesterday I figured out which wallpapers could fit in one of my rooms and I made a list to order them today. In my list there was the modern wood wall and I was thinking that it would be the better one. Today, before going to T&T I checked my mail and there was a letter from Curlos who sent me a wallpaper... the modern wood wall ! :D

cute thread idea! I enjoyed reading others responses

I dont think I have noticed any coincidences in my own town tho, the only thing I can think of is one time Tom asked me if he was an animal what animal would he be which is a funny statement by itself, but then he also included a cat for one of the options...lol

Francine got a package that was supposed to be delivered to Chrissy.. What a coincidence! Lol

Oh, and in my old town, two bunnies moved in right next to each other and I didn't even plot reset. Lol

Last edited:
My character (mostly) looks like myself, and since I wear purple glasses irl, I almost always have the purple glasses on in AC.

One time, Monique sent me a letter that read:
"The right pair of glasses can completely alter someone's appearance. So aren't you curious... how this pair will alter you? I am! You should show me how they look."

Attached, a pair of purple glasses.

i was just talking with one of my friends about how ugly all of my new leaf villagers were (LOL) and decided to check on my town one last time before moving onto new horizons - maple (one of my dreamies) showed up at my campsite!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH another one is alli writing a letter telling me that she'd spent hours in the store picking out a perfect gift for me and it being a red clown nose... "from fragile Alli"

Last edited:
My friend offered to move Marina into my town with his amiibo card, and first I was upset I couldn't get her to move to the spot where the previous villager used to live, but then I realised that she lives super close to the sea, this placement doesn't ruin my town layout and it's actually very fitting.

Back