• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Coffee beans and other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles8618

Bells
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (23) +
- Currently looking to all types of coffee beans.
- looking for Sanrio items or sets
- looking to purchase pirate set (from pascal)
- looking to purchase fortune cookie items (all items)

My friend code is 1049-4767-1834 and my towns names are Erion (mayor Milena) and Miola (mayor Miaaa).
I’m willing to pay with in game bells, tbt or perfect fruit. Just name your price :)
I have all the perfect fruit. I can also give bamboo for payment
- Perfect Apples
- Perfect Peaches
- Perfect oranges
- Perfect Cherries
- Perfect
- bamboo

i think i have a chiuaua ornament or one of the dog ornaments if youre interested?

thats alright : ) im free at basically any time, you have my friend code so whenevr you wanna head over let me know and ill open my gates

thats alright : ) im free at basically any time, you have my friend code so whenevr you wanna head over let me know and ill open my gates
Okay, will do i might have to meet later today or tomorrow morning
Post automatically merged:

It’s more than likely going to be tomorrow before i can meet

- Currently looking to all types of coffee beans.
- looking for Sanrio items or sets
- looking to purchase pirate set (from pascal)
- looking to purchase fortune cookie items (all items)

My friend code is 1049-4767-1834 and my towns names are Erion (mayor Milena) and Miola (mayor Miaaa).
I’m willing to pay with in game bells, tbt or perfect fruit. Just name your price :)
I have all the perfect fruit. I can also give bamboo for payment
- Perfect Apples
- Perfect Peaches
- Perfect oranges
- Perfect Cherries
- Perfect
- bamboo

I have all the Sanrio amiibos so I could order you some stuff. I know its not listed, but could you trade me regular pears, peaches, oranges, and bamboo?

I have all the Sanrio amiibos so I could order you some stuff. I know its not listed, but could you trade me regular pears, peaches, oranges, and bamboo?
I sure can! Do you have the kerokeropi stuff by any chance?
Post automatically merged:

I sure can! Do you have the kerokeropi stuff by any chance?
I have all of those fruits so i can give you a stack of each and same with the bamboo. I can meet tomorrow morning 10 am (gmt-5) ? If that works for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back