• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

cocacola vs pepsi

coca cola vs pepsi

• coca-cola

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • pepsi

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • i dont drink soda

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
I don't drink fizzy drinks much anymore, but I do like cherry Pepsi.

i like coca-cola more but i can't drink it often bc my stomach can't handle it.

i like both because they have crap-tons of sugar in them but coca-cola tastes better

I don't drink pop at all. Never really have much, really, and probably will never buy it myself. I don't like pepsi or coca cola regardless of the fact that I don't drink pop.

grew up in a coke household but im not the kind to stubbornly say no to a pepsi or something. imo a pepsi just tastes like a slightly flatter/sweeter coke... sorta like diet coke, but flatness never bugged me that much. i never understood hating flat soda, i always drink soda for the taste, not the carbonation

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I would prefer having coke over pepsi.

Coca Cola. So very much. To me, Pepsi sort of tastes like soapy water? It's not right.

I honestly prefer bottled Coke from Japan; the bottle's made differently to store carbonation better, and it holds longer before going flat. In America, I prefer canned.

I prefer coca cola, but I really don't drink neither of these anymore. I decided to make a change to what I drink, so now I only drink strictly water. Besides for me personally, I think it's more beneficial because water can hydrate you for long periods of time whereas coca cola and pepsi have a lot of salt in them so they can dehydrate you more easily. and i kinda have a fear of being dehydrated

neither. but while i don't really drink soda much, i do enjoy some grape soda or root beer on occasion, so no vote.

Well soda gives me hives that last for about 8 and a half days, so I will not vote on this one lol. If there was a milk option, though, I'd be all over that.

Back