• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

cocacola vs pepsi

coca cola vs pepsi

• coca-cola

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • pepsi

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • i dont drink soda

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
who win this battle?

coca cola
coca-cola.jpg

or

pepsi
pepsi.jpg

or are you that person who doesn't drink soda

i prefer coca cola even though i only drink it at parties now jajaja

I voted Pepsi but I mostly drink orange soda. Especially Loranga whenever I can get it.

Neither. I think they both taste bad, but Pepsi is worse. Pepsi tastes like metal to me

I like Dr Pepper the best

i guess i should had put this one

" i do drink sodas but neither of these"option

i guess i should had put this one

" i do drink sodas but neither of these"option

I tried cocacola once when I was like 6 but thats pretty much the only 'soda' I've had.

this looks like one of those _ VS _ threads in the basement. i like both equally because they taste exactly the same.

im "that person who doesn't drink soda" but i have to admit that cola tastes pretty good

CocaCola tastes like acid, because it kinda is. It removes battery acid in your car too.

Pepsi just tastes better.

They both taste exactly the same to me and taste gross tbh. There's better drinks out there.

i don't drink soda anymore but when i did i preferred coke

Pepsi hands down! It's one of my many addictions due to college and having to stay up late just to do homework. rip me.

Pepsi tastes great just opened and disgusting after it was open for a day, and it's the other way around for Coca Cola, at least to me. Personally I prefer Pepsi and only use Coca Cola as a medicine for stomach ache, after it's been opened for a day.

Back