coca cola vs pepsi

• coca-cola

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • pepsi

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • i dont drink soda

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
I don't drink fizzy drinks much anymore, but I do like cherry Pepsi.

i like coca-cola more but i can't drink it often bc my stomach can't handle it.

i like both because they have crap-tons of sugar in them but coca-cola tastes better

I don't drink pop at all. Never really have much, really, and probably will never buy it myself. I don't like pepsi or coca cola regardless of the fact that I don't drink pop.

grew up in a coke household but im not the kind to stubbornly say no to a pepsi or something. imo a pepsi just tastes like a slightly flatter/sweeter coke... sorta like diet coke, but flatness never bugged me that much. i never understood hating flat soda, i always drink soda for the taste, not the carbonation

I don't drink soda often, but when I do, I would prefer having coke over pepsi.

Coca Cola. So very much. To me, Pepsi sort of tastes like soapy water? It's not right.

I honestly prefer bottled Coke from Japan; the bottle's made differently to store carbonation better, and it holds longer before going flat. In America, I prefer canned.

I prefer coca cola, but I really don't drink neither of these anymore. I decided to make a change to what I drink, so now I only drink strictly water. Besides for me personally, I think it's more beneficial because water can hydrate you for long periods of time whereas coca cola and pepsi have a lot of salt in them so they can dehydrate you more easily. and i kinda have a fear of being dehydrated

neither. but while i don't really drink soda much, i do enjoy some grape soda or root beer on occasion, so no vote.

Well soda gives me hives that last for about 8 and a half days, so I will not vote on this one lol. If there was a milk option, though, I'd be all over that.

Back