• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Club Nintendo Codes EU

Imitation

Suh dud
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (25) +
Hello!
I am searching to buy a total of 10 club Nintendo codes!
I currently have 1500 stars and need a total of 4000 in order to get this!
5233-53ec9e4ae74b4.png

I can pay in
TBT
Pokemon
NL bells/items

Please please please comment! :D

Last edited:
I have two acnl ones I would like to sell but they are European, is that ok?

Yes that would be perfect!
What would you like for one? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a question!
I bought the digital copy from the eshop so will I still be able to redeem it? :O

Yes that would be perfect!
What would you like for one? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a question!
I bought the digital copy from the eshop so will I still be able to redeem it? :O

You can register upto two of each copy. Is 100tbt ok?

You can make family accounts. The max is four. But if you only have one account you can only register 1.

Which region are you from?
Because if you are NA, you can't have EU codes. But then I'm doubting you're EU because we don't have this in our shop in EU.

you should state which region nintendo codes you are buying in your thread title, you might get more people that way.

Ah sorry!
Il do that now!
(Can I redeem European codes if I'm in the UK? )

Yes, Europe is all one region including the UK :).

I ordered that case and it arrived the other day, it's awesome :D. Much bigger than I thought.

I only have spare Animal crossing codes and I don't think they're any good if you've already registered the game. Good luck to you though :).

Yes, Europe is all one region including the UK :).

I ordered that case and it arrived the other day, it's awesome :D. Much bigger than I thought.

I only have spare Animal crossing codes and I don't think they're any good if you've already registered the game. Good luck to you though :).

Thats awesome!
Could you maybe post pictures?
And can it fit a 3DS xl inside of it? :O

Thats awesome!
Could you maybe post pictures?
And can it fit a 3DS xl inside of it? :O

It can fit both my 3DS XL's inside with room to spare :), I can get a charger in it and hopefully my new game storage when it arrives (a case to hold 3DS games about the size of an XL).

I'll try to post pictures later, no promises though.

Back