Buying Club Nintendo Codes EU

It can fit both my 3DS XL's inside with room to spare :), I can get a charger in it and hopefully my new game storage when it arrives (a case to hold 3DS games about the size of an XL).

I'll try to post pictures later, no promises though.

yes please! i would love to see pictures even though I'm wont ever get the case cause i'm in the US. :'(

this would be the perfect case seeing as i have 2 3ds xl's and it's sucha pain carrying 2 pouches with me when i travel.

It can fit both my 3DS XL's inside with room to spare :), I can get a charger in it and hopefully my new game storage when it arrives (a case to hold 3DS games about the size of an XL).

I'll try to post pictures later, no promises though.

omg I need that case right now!!!
I really hope I get enough stars to get one before they are gone!
Thank you so much id appreciate the pictures! :)

It is cool :), better than I expected tbh.

I took some photos and will resize them in a bit to upload :). I think having a charger in there might be a bit much when I get the game storage so I'll probably carry that separately.

It is cool :), better than I expected tbh.

I took some photos and will resize them in a bit to upload :). I think having a charger in there might be a bit much when I get the game storage so I'll probably carry that separately.

I got a pretty good game card case from club nintendo a while back..
I believe it comes with multiple skins and can carry 18 games at the same time! :D

Ok here's the photos :) (apologies for any blurring),

TKpi3I.jpg

8xKjug.jpg

qXb29E.jpg

KE8bZN.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a pretty good game card case from club nintendo a while back..
I believe it comes with multiple skins and can carry 18 games at the same time! :D

Pretty cool :) , the one I've ordered is just clear plastic and holds 24 games.

Ok here's the photos :) (apologies for any blurring),

TKpi3I.jpg

8xKjug.jpg

qXb29E.jpg

KE8bZN.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty cool :) , the one I've ordered is just clear plastic and holds 24 games.

Thank you so much for the pictures!
I really want that bag now!
I probably wont end up getting enough stars before they are gone so I might end up checking Ebay for them..

Thank you so much for the pictures!
I really want that bag now!
I probably wont end up getting enough stars before they are gone so I might end up checking Ebay for them..

YW :). Oh well good luck :), I've never looked on eBay for Club Nintendo rewards. Do they come up often?

Last edited:
I'll prob be going on ebay for these rewards as well. That pouch looks awesome. I already see some of the other pouches on ebay, they seem to go for 24-30

I'll prob be going on ebay for these rewards as well. That pouch looks awesome. I already see some of the other pouches on ebay, they seem to go for 24-30

Dollars? That's not so bad, about 14 to 18 pounds. Might have to take a look on eBay US thanks for the info :), I'd like some other styles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks!
Idk if they do or not but I really want that bag xD

Oh ok, well I hope you get one :).

Oh it's weird, it's not in the list in the stars catalogue, but when I type Zelda it appears @-@
The pouch must have wanted to be hidden from me ._.
Anyway, good luck achieving it!

That's awful, I saw one person who wanted nearly ?50 :eek:. There's one to bid on only ?10.50 but has two days to go and will probably go up.

What. That's why they didn't show up. They are sold out. Maybe they'll restock?

What. That's why they didn't show up. They are sold out. Maybe they'll restock?

Once something like that sells out they never come back ;_;
I could get a high end messenger bag for the same price as that Zelda one!
And my hopes of getting the Zelda bag is dashed.. ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

25fmwyo.png

Wow for once they actually have a fitting description xD

Back