• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rewards programs with freebies

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Would you know of any rewards programs that offer decent incentives for consuming their content and such?

"The Disney Movie Insiders" has point codes on their dvds. I've gotten pins, hats, and a mug that tie into movies I have very little interest in seeing.

"My Nintendo Rewards" mostly has you interact with their website, and an app on the Switch. I've gotten a little Pokemon notebook, Roost coasters, and a rubber Kirby keychain. I do have to pay shipping.

I've gotten some codes from two Dreamworks movies for "My Universal Rewards". I haven't checked what they offer.

Scene by a mile!

It's free and I've purchased a bunch of switch games, manga/light novels, and electronic items using the gift cards. I have the Scene debit and Scene credit cards so anytime I buy normal items, I get points so they add up quickly. 10/10 would highly recommend.

i'm not sure if this is the same thing because they're not media related, but i know there's like... ones at fast food places and restaurants? punch cards or whatever. starbucks rewards program used to be pretty good until they changed it over and over again. i dont go to starbucks at all anymore but i think they changed it again.

Back