• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway CLOSING CEREMONY! The First Art Games! WIN ART from 13 Artists!

Y0UJC.png

bonus ticket for being post #40

Woo!!! Can't wait to see more tasks, this'll be awesome!! ^^

Task #3 -
stealth-mode-activated_o_1168408.jpg

I love so many memes, honestly xD but this one I found recently and I prolly laughed a lil too hard when I saw it.

Task #2 -
WhstPhS.jpg
I have a bunch of stuffed animals, but Grumpy Cat decided to glare at me like "Don't you dare pick me!" so I had to :p

Last edited:
Task 1: my nickname is Bunnii (lol) and I love mint chocolate ice cream!
(Ignore this if I did it wrong :p)

Last edited:
Task 1: my nickname is Bunnii (lol) and I love mint chocolate ice cream!
(Ignore this if I did it wrong :p)

Task 1 expired heh (x

there's still 2 & 3 to do though!

---

@kain OMG LOLLLKFDSJFKSLA you positioned the grumpy cat's paw perfectly too

i literally never heard of shia lebeouf before tumblr and i still don't know who he is but it's so important to me to be yelled at by him for a full minute to just do it

a1ogo8.png

rnE1yu9.png

i actually have a stuffed gorilla idk why. and this is the same name card from the fair scavenger hunt, proof i never clean off my desk. OTL

and i'm on my comp now so i can say that this is a really cool idea, thank you for putting it together :)

Last edited:
i literally never heard of shia lebeouf before tumblr and i still don't know who he is but it's so important to me to be yelled at by him for a full minute to just do it

a1ogo8.png

rnE1yu9.png

i actually have a stuffed gorilla idk why. and this is the same name card from the fair scavenger hunt, proof i never clean off my desk. OTL

and i'm on my comp now so i can say that this is a really cool idea, thank you for putting it together :)

LOL the gorilla

i was waiting for someone to put up a just do it meme HAHAHA

and yw~ i'm having fun holding it!

Last edited:
Back