• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Giveaway CLOSING CEREMONY! The First Art Games! WIN ART from 13 Artists!

Y0UJC.png

bonus ticket for being post #40

Woo!!! Can't wait to see more tasks, this'll be awesome!! ^^

Task #3 -
stealth-mode-activated_o_1168408.jpg

I love so many memes, honestly xD but this one I found recently and I prolly laughed a lil too hard when I saw it.

Task #2 -
WhstPhS.jpg
I have a bunch of stuffed animals, but Grumpy Cat decided to glare at me like "Don't you dare pick me!" so I had to :p

Last edited:
Task 1: my nickname is Bunnii (lol) and I love mint chocolate ice cream!
(Ignore this if I did it wrong :p)

Last edited:
Task 1: my nickname is Bunnii (lol) and I love mint chocolate ice cream!
(Ignore this if I did it wrong :p)

Task 1 expired heh (x

there's still 2 & 3 to do though!

---

@kain OMG LOLLLKFDSJFKSLA you positioned the grumpy cat's paw perfectly too

i literally never heard of shia lebeouf before tumblr and i still don't know who he is but it's so important to me to be yelled at by him for a full minute to just do it

a1ogo8.png

rnE1yu9.png

i actually have a stuffed gorilla idk why. and this is the same name card from the fair scavenger hunt, proof i never clean off my desk. OTL

and i'm on my comp now so i can say that this is a really cool idea, thank you for putting it together :)

Last edited:
i literally never heard of shia lebeouf before tumblr and i still don't know who he is but it's so important to me to be yelled at by him for a full minute to just do it

a1ogo8.png

rnE1yu9.png

i actually have a stuffed gorilla idk why. and this is the same name card from the fair scavenger hunt, proof i never clean off my desk. OTL

and i'm on my comp now so i can say that this is a really cool idea, thank you for putting it together :)

LOL the gorilla

i was waiting for someone to put up a just do it meme HAHAHA

and yw~ i'm having fun holding it!

Last edited:
Back