Giveaway CLOSING CEREMONY! The First Art Games! WIN ART from 13 Artists!

roroselle

Bells
New Horizons Token
Ancient Lantern
Green Fair Pinwheel
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Feedback
100% (164) +
UyVIh5D.png

prodtnh

Welcome to the 1st TBT Art Games!

What is this?
This is where you fight for your chance to get art while having fun!
You don't need to spend money, IGB, or tbt, only time/effort is needed!
Compete with your fellow tbt-ers for a chance to win amazing art!
We have 13 AMAZING ARTISTS lined up with prize art just for you~​

THE GAMES DURATION: July 1 - July 25
TIX REDEMPTION WEEK: July 26 - 30
CLICK HERE for the REDEMPTION THREAD!
END GAME RAFFLE: July 31

ALL TASKS HAVE NOW EXPIRED!

IT IS NOW..

THE CLOSING CEREMONY!
latest

The Art Games have now officially come to a big close!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for those who participated and spectated!
The event was a success and was very fun to host and hopefully fun for you!
Pat yourselves on the back because you all did kicka-- work!!

Now, before I get to info about the Redemption Booth, here's some awards I'd like to present tonight!

First Post of the Games goes to...
qpwe2AO.png

Best Flappy Bird score goes to...
md17InP.png

Most Creative goes to...
ph2wTh0.png

Dome of Mysteries Sole Survivor goes to...
gbLARHn.png

Most Tasks Completed goes to...
RtXt1jC.png

Most Tickets Earned goes to...
IO4sva3.png

Last but def not the least,
AWESOME CO-HOST goes to...
PYODgbF.png

WOO! Great job everyone!

REDEMPTION BOOTH OFFICIAL OPENING:
JULY 26, 2015 @ 5:00PM CDT

CLICK HERE FOR TIME CONVERSION

Xj9iOqM.png

• You don't need to spend any tbt or igb, just spend some time!
  • Each person that enters needs to complete tasks to rack up TICKETS!
  • There will be A Redemption Week where players can redeem their tickets from a line up of artists
  • There will be an End Game Raffle at the end of the Redemption Dates for those who didn't have enough tickets OR was late in redeeming tickets. Your number of entries would equal the number of tickets you have.
  • Think of it like a scavenger hunt, you would have to do things that will either be posted every minute, hour, or day.
    (Note: it is similar to TBT's Scavenger Hunt, but not entirely)
  • You would need to check often to see if there's a new task! Just so you can rack up tickets.
  • Tasks have expirations, so if you pass the expirations, you don't get tickets for that task. WATCH OUT FOR EXPIRATION DATES!
  • You can only redeem ONE PIECE OF ART at a time
  • You can redeem art again 24 HOURS after you redeemed your last piece of art
  • However, priority will go to those who did not get to redeem yet if you already redeemed one!
  • You can only redeem ONE PIECE OF ART PER ARTIST to give a fair chance for everyone else
    For example: if you redeemed Artist1's art, you cannot redeem art from them again. You must redeem another piece of art.
  • If you redeemed an art piece from the Redemption Week, you MAY NOT participate in the End Game Raffle. **this rule might change depending on the redemption stats!
  • Any leftover art that wasn't able to be redeemed will be raffled in the End Game Raffle.
  • You can join ANY TIME YOU WANT! even if you started tasks 5 days later, doesn't matter, just keep trying to get tickets :)
  • PLEASE NO CHEATING! We expect you to do tasks on your own; we are trusting that you all will comply to the rules and make it fair for everyone~

Go to *some game website*, play, and screenshot your score.
1000 pts = 1 ticket
2000 pts = 2 tickets
3000 pts = 3 tickets
and so on!
EXPIRES 0/00/00 @ 00:00 AM/PM

OR

FOR 5 TICKETS - take a picture of a twig/branch (with your username on an index card)
EXPIRES 0/00/00 @ 00:00 AM/PM

Last edited:

Click on the image above to view your ticket amount!
This is the masterlist for Tickets!
It'll contain a list of those who earned tickets
**Now also contains list of tasks + their tickets and the possible ways to get bonus tickets

**NOTE ABOUT TICKETS!
please do not fret if you don't see your tickets distributed!
if you don't see tickets before expiration date please do not ask me about it
I have a system going on, it's hard to explain because well... it's just how I work LOL
sometimes there will be tickets distributed for a task and some not
but rest assured those "missing" tickets will be posted at or before expiration date!
so, if you don't see tickets AFTER expiration date that's when you can bug the hell outta me ;P

REDEMPTION BOOTH OFFICIAL OPENING:
JULY 26, 2015 @ 5:00PM CDT

CLICK HERE FOR TIME CONVERSION

Last edited:
CURRENT TASKS!
PLEASE PUT "TASK #" IN YOUR POST!!!

fehs9S7.png

Guess how many One Piece videos I have in my list of favorites in Youtube.
Those videos include everything One-Piece themed (actual episodes, chapters, clips, music etc)
You can only guess once and post it on the thread.
**note: please do not underestimate me
TICKETS (after completion): 4 for the person who guesses right or is the closest! (only one person can get the tickets!)
EXPIRATION: 07/24/2015 2:00 pm CEST or until right number was guessed[click here for time conversion]

fehs9S7.png

PM Keitara with 1 One Piece AMV (it can also be ASMV or MEP, everything counts) link from Youtube.
You can do this task only once. The AMV which is linked in my sig doesn't count. AMV's that are part of my personal favorites get a bonus!

(amv = anime music video, amsv = anime story music video, mep = multiple editor project)
TICKETS (after completion): 1 (+1 if the amv you sent me is part of my personal collection of faves)
EXPIRATION: 07/24/2015 2:00 pm CEST [click here for time conversion]

fehs9S7.png

30#
I had a dream.

There was an evil chinese emperor on his castle. He had a son called Ramashu who had white hair and another son with black hair (name unknown). He let both fight with each other. The black-haired son killed the white-haired son brutally. The emperor was proud on him and was glad that the black-haired son won, because he preferred him. He said "From now on, you are my only son, Ramashu." (note; the white-haired son was actually named Ramashu (who was killed), now he gives the black-haired son this name). Soon after that, the black-haired son giggles and puts off his hair. He has worn a black wig. He was in reality the white-haired son, the real Ramashu! The emperor was shocked.

Write the story further and post it here on the thread.
TICKETS (after completion):
30 words: 1
60 words: 2
90 words: 3
120 words: 4
150 words: 5
EXPIRATION: 07/17/2015 11:00 pm CEST [click here for time conversion]

fehs9S7.png

Give him/her a fitting name.
FPYtrMF.png

TICKETS (after completion): 1
EXPIRATION: 07/12/2015 11:00 pm CEST [click here for time conversion]

fehs9S7.png

Make a little gift for each individual artist! Put them all together in one post, edit if needed!
-those "gifts" can be a nice sentence, compliment, poem, a photo that would make the artist smile, something related to their interests, etc-
TICKETS (after completion): 3 (for all 13 artists! If you only post gifts for 12, you'd get nothing!)
EXPIRATION: 07/12/2015 8:00 pm CEST [click here for time conversion]

fehs9S7.png

There are pictures that pertain to a category. You must figure out what these pictures mean in the whole context. PM the guess to roroselle! Only 1 guess allowed.
for example: a photo of MCDonalds & hamburger -> answer: fast food
The pictures: [x] [x] [x]
TICKETS (after completion): 2
EXPIRATION: 07/08/2015 21:00 pm CEST [click here for time conversion!]

fehs9S7.png

!EDIT!
Take a photo of 1 toilet (can be a toy toilet (Playmobil, Barbie, Doll, etc) doesn't have to be human-use) and include an index card with your username. The toilet I like the best will get a bonus ticket.
TICKETS (after completion): 5
EXPIRATION: 07/08/2015 6:00 pm CEST (click here for current time)

fehs9S7.png

Guess how many manga books I've got in my shelf! Only 1 guess allowed. Post it in the thread.
The first guess with the right answer or (if the right answer wasn't guessed until the expiration) the one with the closest guess will get the tickets! Means, only 1 person will get tickets!
TICKETS (after completion): 4
EXPIRATION: 07/08/2015 5:00 pm CEST (click here for current time) or until right answer was guessed!

fehs9S7.png

Create an acronym for each of the artist’s name! Post it here in this thread. Bonus ticket if at least one of them makes sense!
EXPIRATION: 07/03/15 11:50 pm CEST (click here to show current time)

Last edited:
Welcome to the FIRST ART GAMES!

I'm Roselle, your host!
Please read the rules to see how this works

I'd like to thank all the amazing artists for stepping up in this fun giveaway!
Hopefully all of you will be able to participate and have fun <3

You can jump in and play anytime! So don't feel like you have to participate now :)

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor ;p

fehs9S7.png

EXPIRED
Post your name or nickname and your favorite ice cream flavor (or flavors if you can't choose ;P)
EXPIRATION: 07/01/15 9:45am CST (1 hour from now)

fehs9S7.png

Have an index card with your username. Take a picture of a stuffed animal holding a banana. (The banana can be real or fake, just have the stuffed animal look like it’s holding it) Put your index card in the picture for proof that you took the picture, all entries with no proof will not be counted!
TICKETS (after completion): 5
EXPIRATION: 07/04/15 9:45am (3 days from now)

Last edited:
This looks like so much fun! Great idea, Roroselle!

( For the first task)
My name is Ella and my favourite ice cream flavour is red velvet!

This looks like so much fun! Great idea, Roroselle!

( For the first task)
My name is Ella and my favourite ice cream flavour is red velvet!

thank you! hope you will have fun!

you've earned a bonus ticket for being the first post of the games

eep this sounds like so much fun, i'll try to play as much as i can!

for the first one my nickname is mel / harmony (you can probably guess my name from there), and my favorite ice cream flavors are vanilla, raspberry sorbet, and mint cookies and cream ^^

Omg this sounds like so much fun!
My nickname is loz and my favourite icecream flavour is cookies n cream!

My nickname is Claire and I love chocolate ice cream (i know this is generic but...)

For the first task;
This is Lumi. My nickname's too embarrassing for me to share it and I live and thrive on vanilla ice cream and desserts of all sorts.

Last edited:
For First Task: My name is Venice and My Favorite is Cookies 'n Cream, as seen by this photo below:
image_zpskpyzvzer.jpg

(For some reason I thought we had to take a photo of this :/ I'm not letting my effort go to waste here :p )

For Second Task:
image_zpsplkrdz4r.jpg

(RIP Banana, you were yummy...)

For First Task: My name is Venice and My Favorite is Cookies 'n Cream, as seen by this photo below:
image_zpskpyzvzer.jpg

(For some reason I thought we had to take a photo of this :/ I'm not letting my effort go to waste here :p )

For Second Task:
image_zpsplkrdz4r.jpg

(RIP Banana, you were yummy...)

hahah thanks for the posts!
you didn't have to post the ice cream only type it down but thanks xD

Hi, I'm Evvie and I love Jaffa Cake ice cream!
pssst, can we show our game snapshots? I got 37k points on cubefield

Last edited:
Hello! My nickname is 'duckling' (pls don't call me this I swear I will die from embarrasment orz) given by my close friend. My favourite ice cream flavours is green tea, red bean and mango sorbet.

Ok! My nickname is Koopa (what a surprise XD) pretty much all my friends call me that, my favourite ice cream flavour is chocolate and orange!

Could really use some now it's boiling here atm

>:) i just got 398k on cubefield gonna save all these lol

Alright, second task
KI6FRUt.jpg

Sorry about the plastic banana xD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Back