Giveaway CLOSED

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Wow, thank you so much for hosting this event!! May I come over, please? I know how arduous catalog events can be even for a pocket’s worth of items, I can’t imagine the work it must’ve taken for every item in the game. I I have the coconut milk DIY and the plain scones DIY from your wishlist if you still need them! Pockets are empty except for those 2 DIYs. Cherries🍒🍒🍒

Hello! Wow, thank you so much for hosting this event!! May I come over, please? I know how arduous catalog events can be even for a pocket’s worth of items, I can’t imagine the work it must’ve taken for every item in the game. I I have the coconut milk DIY and the plain scones DIY from your wishlist if you still need them! Pockets are empty except for those 2 DIYs. Cherries🍒🍒🍒
Yes, getting all of the items were quite an adventure. 😅 Still, I'm glad that I did it.

I would love to take those diys. Thank you!. I'm creating a dodo code now. I'll like your post when ready.

Yes, getting all of the items were quite an adventure. 😅 Still, I'm glad that I did it.

I would love to take those diys. Thank you!. I'm creating a dodo code now. I'll like your post when ready.
It must've taken a really long time!! I tried to get the furniture items by myself through the DLC but it took so long, esp the more expensive items like the throne. Thank you for sharing with the community 💕

Hi! Thank you! The diys would be lovely.

Before starting the event for today, I forgot to take out the fences by the food section and "p" section. Would you like to wait for the guest already here to leave before I fix this problem? Or, would prefer that I lead you through this mess that I created?
yo you still on i’m new and kinda want some stuff if that’s ok?

yo you still on i’m new and kinda want some stuff if that’s ok?
What kind of stuff would you like? If they are order-able, then I can order them for you.

Hello would like to do today's selection.
Also I missed a part of the furniture section, right under the free section I realized when I saw your map, is jt possible to get it?

how do i join??

i don’t really know just sorta want some furniture and stuff
To join, I will have to allow you access first. I'll give you access once you tell me the password found on my first post. At the moment, the warp pipe will lead to the sections for bags, handheld bags, bottoms, shoes, and socks.

I've also unlocked the furniture section for another player. You may catalog those items as well.

Please remember that this a catalog/touch-trade event. As a result only items from the free section may be taken.

how do i join??
First, you have to read all the rules listed in the first post. After reading, you can find out the password, write a post with the password and the Dodo code will be revealed at the top of the thread. This is a "touch-trade" or "catalog" giveaway event, which means you pick up the items then drop them. You can't keep the items but you can now order those items from your catalog when you return back to your island because they'll be in your catalog. I hope this helps :)

First, you have to read all the rules listed in the first post. After reading, you can find out the password, write a post with the password and the Dodo code will be revealed at the top of the thread. This is a "touch-trade" or "catalog" giveaway event, which means you pick up the items then drop them. You can't keep the items but you can now order those items from your catalog when you return back to your island because they'll be in your catalog. I hope this helps :)
Thanks. You explained it better than I did. 😅

Yas count me in
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for letting me catalog everything.

Last edited:
Last day to catalog. I'll see how long I can stay online or AFK. Thank you for visiting.

I would like to join. I'm a beginner player, I restarted yesterday so it could be nice to have a look.
Thanks for doing this!

I would like to join. I'm a beginner player, I restarted yesterday so it could be nice to have a look.
Thanks for doing this!
Sorry for the wait. I'm juggling this post with another trading post. You're in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back