• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway πŸŒˆ FREE Mystery Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan πŸ‘πŸŸπŸ”πŸ’•βœ¨πŸŒˆ
Bells
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
untitled_by_nate_draws_dgdpx3v-pre.jpg

🎁 Gifts may contain: Furniture, clothing, hats, socks, shoes, accessories, wallpaper, flooring and there is also one villager photo hiding among them too!
🌈 Two gift bags per person per visit ( so you can leave and come back to get more )
πŸƒ I am available 5PM - 9PM most days ( subject to change at any time - please send me a message when you'd like to come over and I'll let you know if I'm free ) Timezone: GMT
✨ Friend code:
2595-2472-2033 ( don't forget to send me yours too otherwise you will be unable to come over : D )

Bumping for tomorrow

awesome!! let me know what time you're free, I should be available for most of today!
I am available 5PM - 9PM ( GMT ) on weekdays, weekends are depending on if I am busy or not. I realise I keep missing your replies, if you'd like to hear back from me faster please feel free to send me a message on Discord under the name natedraws : )

I am available 5PM - 9PM ( GMT ) on weekdays, weekends are depending on if I am busy or not. I realise I keep missing your replies, if you'd like to hear back from me faster please feel free to send me a message on Discord under the name natedraws : )
ah sure thing, thanks! if you hear from a 'coloruszebra' on discord after 5pm GMT today that'll be me, just a heads up!

Bumping this again, I still need 100 visits and have plenty of free gift bags available : )

Omg I'm sorry! Our timezones are so different I forgot I was busy during that time!
When I visit I promise I'll visit a bunch to get your numbers up!

I’m very sorry I bumped this and went on a camping trip immediately afterwards. If you reply please make sure to like the post so that I get notified! πŸ’™

Yes please! I have added you mine is: 2595-2472-2033

My gates are open & the town name is Oshawa. Would you like me to visit you too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back