• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🌈 FREE Mystery Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it looks like I'm having issues connecting to the server right now. So I may have to hold off for a minute I'll let you know!

That’s okay take your time! I am going to remain open since I am visiting myself on my partners 3ds : )

Sorry I ended up getting busy and haven't had the time to look at the site for awhile. I will have some free time to play at the weekend and will add you all then 💙 Mine is 2595-2472-2033

Please note that my timezone is GMT, I normally stop being available at 9-10PM

Today will be the last day anyone can visit so when replying please keep this in mind! Thanks so much 💙 I can assume today I will not be available until around 4-5PM just because I don’t know what my plans are

I’m available now

I'm also available now, let us know when your gates are open

Me three!

Please note that my timezone is GMT, I normally stop being available at 9-10PM

Today will be the last day anyone can visit so when replying please keep this in mind! Thanks so much 💙 I can assume today I will not be available until around 4-5PM just because I don’t know what my plans are
Good to know, can you open your gates at 4pm?

Sorry I was busy all day ( I didn’t know I would be ) but I will be opening my gates now for anyone who would like to come over
Post automatically merged:

I will be open until I go to bed, anyone is free to come and get a free mystery bag : ) My friend code is 2595-2472-2033

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back