Giveaway CLOSED

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'd love to just get the Blue rose crown DIY please. I'll come with empty pockets, except for 3 wrapped presents I'd like to give you from your wishlist. I'm wearing a custom design.
Yes. Of course you may visit again. Thank you so much for the presents! You didn't have to.🥰

Hi I just also saw your wish list. I have 11 diys from your wishlist and I would like to give them to you. Is it OK if I come drop them off on your island? If not I will just keep them until next time 😊

Hi I just also saw your wish list. I have 11 diys from your wishlist and I would like to give them to you. Is it OK if I come drop them off on your island? If not I will just keep them until next time 😊
Yes, that would be amazing! Thank you! 🥰 Would you like some TBT or anything else?

Bump.

The catalog lists for tops and outfits have been added. Although this morning I'll only be online for two hours, I'll log in during the night time as well. I'm just not sure at what time because my schedule is changing starting today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If youre online later I'd love to come <3

If youre online later I'd love to come <3
Yeah. My position has switched to part time hours. I just don't know I'll get out at 6 pm or around 8 pm PST. It all depends on the people that I work for. Does that timeframe work for you?

Good morning, I would love to catalog today's selection please. I'll empty my pockets and wear only a custom design.

Thanks again so much for this! (Cherries 🍒)

Good morning, I would love to catalog today's selection please. I'll empty my pockets and wear only a custom design.

Thanks again so much for this! (Cherries 🍒)
It's good to see you again. I'll put you on the queue for now.

Bump.

A hats catalog list has been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back