• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm looking for
Henry
Biskit
Wolfgang
Phoebe

I have an open plot and really want to fill it with one of my favorite villagers by the end of the night so please let me know if you have one of the following: Genji, Lobo, Sherb, Reneigh Wolfgang

I don't have much but if needed I can pay in TBT or possibly IGB depending on your asking price. Thanks a bunch!

Hi!
I have Wolfgang in boxes here

Hello Animal Crossing fans ^^

Here are the current villagers I am looking for. Let me know what your seeking. ^^

Raymond, Marshal, Audie, Judy, Genji, Reneigh, Fang and Merengue.

Thank you ^^

Last edited:
Hello Animal Crossing fans ^^

Here are the current villagers I am looking for. Let me know what your seeking. ^^

Raymond, Marshal, Audie, Judy, Genji, Reneigh, Fang .

Thank you ^^
hi! i currently have an auction open for audie :) idk how to tag it on my phone but it should be on the first page!

Looking for Lolly, Goldie or Cookie I will give Tom (the cranky cat)! Let me know thx! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I’m looking for Diana!
I can trade her for NMT or Coco!
I can give you coco first so please have a free plot and I can get Diana!

hey! if you have one of my dreamies i could get her for you and end the auction

Hi everyone,
I am looking to get rid of a few villagers:

Rosie
Blanche
Huck
Vic
Chester
Merry

I'm looking for NMT :)

Still looking for Sherb and I have an open plot right now!
I can offer in game bells of 2.5-3mil for him!

Looking to complete my dreamies! I need both Lolly and Lucy. I don’t have too many IGB, but I can currently buy 15 NMTs, and can work toward more if need be, or I can pay in TBT. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back