• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have pietro ready to go. Looking for nmt
Oh darn, I forgot to edit my post. I bought Julian from someone already. And I don’t Time travel so it’ll be awhile before I have another plot open. I’m so sorry!!

How can I search for villager's whose names are too short? Like I really want bud, and I want to use the search function to look for him, but his name is too short. Is there any way around this?

Maybe search for 'lion' - not perfect, but most people put the villager species and personality type in the post, so that might narrow things down a bit. Good luck!

I reeeeaaaally want Blaire. Can offer 20 nmt and 1mil igb. I had her but she was glitched. ):

Also seeking Muffy, Lolly, Judy, Hamlet, and Knox.

Found Blaire, Muffy, and Hamlet! Ty all so much!!

Changed my mind on Judy but looking for Knox, Lolly, and Lucha!

I have an open plot and really want to fill it with one of my favorite villagers by the end of the night so please let me know if you have one of the following: Genji, Lobo, Sherb, Reneigh Wolfgang

I don't have much but if needed I can pay in TBT or possibly IGB depending on your asking price. Thanks a bunch!

currently looking for Sherb, I'll TT and kick a villager for him tomorrow. (I'm in Eastern Daylight Time, so I'll be up around ~8am tomorrow ^^)

I can pay some IGB and NMT (pref a mix of both, but no more than 2mil IGB), name your price and I'll let you know what I can do.

xedit: i'm going to sleep for the night, i probably should have posted this tomorrow. welp/

xxedit: i hate my luck, but i managed to get BOTH dom and judy in instead of sherb. I'll consider trading em but I'm kinda falling in love with judy atm

managed to buy him, thanks everyone <3

Last edited:
looking for tom the cranky cat! please pm me, i can offer igb or nmts! ^^

I asked Shari to move out yesterday (dm if you want her! She’s free just needs a good home) and I’m looking for either Antonio, Anabelle, or Lily

Willing to pay 10 NMT for any of them! 20 if anyone has Merengue

LF Ankha, Lucky or Rosie in boxes.

Have Stitches in boxes

I have a free plot, so if you don't have one we can still trade (just please be willing to skip a day ahead to make the plot available afterwards)

Looking for:
Cherry
Coco
Ken
Mathilda
Olivia
Roscoe
Whitney
Judy

Am wiling to pay for them with bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.