• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Raymondo like everyone else. I have nmt, bells, tbt, golden nuggets, hybrids, you name it! I dont have large numbers but hopefully they can count for something when combined. I need him original, btw.

I asked Shari to move out yesterday (dm if you want her! She’s free just needs a good home) and I’m looking for either Antonio, Anabelle, or Lily

Willing to pay 10 NMT for any of them! 20 if anyone has Merengue
I have Antonio!! DMing you

LF: Del, he isn’t very popular and most people void him. He’s a cranky alligator. If he’s leaving your town please let me know. I can offer a few nmts, tbt, or some igbs for him.
Edit: please dm me, that’s the best way to get a response from me. Ty. :3
I have del, I could get you him sunday. it's free

LF: Raddle
I am able to give NMTs and IGBs,
PM me if you have him and are willing to give him to me.

sprinkles will be in boxes tomorrow, does anyone wanna trade her for punchy or diana? if not then i can accept bells or nmts for her! i prefer a villager for villager trade tho!!
Edit: would prefer diana over punchy !

Edit 2: sprinkle got adopted and i got diana!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back