• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 🌸 [CLOSED] My turnips are selling at 617 bells! Feel free to come along :) 🌸

Hi, I'd love to drop please c:

- -

the website was going smoothly for a bit, but since a lot of people are now waking up, it's slowed down a lot again.
if anyone has discord, please add me on shanni#0001 so i can get through some requests much quicker.
it's currently taking me around 2 minutes to load a new page lol ㅠㅠ

thank you for your patience & huge interest!!
- -

Hi! I would love to come sell some turnips, and I also added you on discord! This is also very amazing of you to do!

Hello I would love to come to your town and sell my turnips, I will only need 1 trip!

- -

seeing as it's taken me an hour just to reply to some people via forum messaging, i will have to close this earlier than expected.

thank you all for visiting & expressing your interest in this thread!! i'm happy i was able to help out some of you c:

no longer accepting any new requests, sorry everyone!!

- -

Back