• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 🌸 [CLOSED] My turnips are selling at 617 bells! Feel free to come along :) 🌸

Hi, I'd love to drop please c:

hey! if there are any open spots later i'd love to come by!

- -

the website was going smoothly for a bit, but since a lot of people are now waking up, it's slowed down a lot again.
if anyone has discord, please add me on shanni#0001 so i can get through some requests much quicker.
it's currently taking me around 2 minutes to load a new page lol ㅠㅠ

thank you for your patience & huge interest!!
- -

Hi! I would love to come sell some turnips, and I also added you on discord! This is also very amazing of you to do!

Hello I would love to come to your town and sell my turnips, I will only need 1 trip!

- -

seeing as it's taken me an hour just to reply to some people via forum messaging, i will have to close this earlier than expected.

thank you all for visiting & expressing your interest in this thread!! i'm happy i was able to help out some of you c:

no longer accepting any new requests, sorry everyone!!

- -

Back