• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Closed] It's my RL Birthday! [Thank you to everyone who celebrated with me ^^]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewDrops

Kikeebeth
Bells
Switch
7613-1919-8586
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (264) +
It's my birthday!

Or rather, it was until about an hour ago, but I've just finished festivities with friends and family so I wanted to do a little something with you cool people here on the forums~ It's night time and its been raining here all day, so my character is in PJs and wellies, lmao. Come as you are/PJ party?

In 40 little gift wrapped baggies, I've put bell bags of 5, 10, 50, and 99k! In total, there is 1,350,000 bells inside 33 of them. There are also about 7 bags with super random things inside, like a bit of clothes or furniture.

I'd like to invite 20 people and each take two baggies, five people at a time! They are all set up straight behind my resident services building, with a little cake, some flamingos, and KK Birthday playing.

There is no entry fee, feel no pressure to sign up! Write a post below to RSVP and I will PM you the dodo code one at a time *^^*

Group 1:
jo_electric Thank you for coming!
Lady Sugarsaurus Thank you for coming!
mkyoshi7 Thank you for coming!
MalinkaLuna Thank you for coming!
hallatt Thank you for coming!

Group 2:
AutomationAir Thank you for coming!
-Zora- Thank you for coming!
Tcmrn Thank you for coming!
Xcourt560x Thank you for coming!
jrenee7 Thank you for coming!

Group 3:
micchan Thank you for coming!
sollux Thank you for coming!
Pnixie Thank you for coming!
icyii Thank you for coming!
mayornen Thank you for coming!

Group 4:
DoeReMi Thank you for coming!
Lumbridge Thank you for coming!
sproutsprite
ScaryGhosts
catheyrine Thank you for coming!

If you're feeling like bringin' a lil sumtin sumtin...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fye
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back