• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me with there areas on my fandom island? 😵

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I intentionally wasn't going to show any parts of my island, but Im stumped on this one area of my island.
20230225_131649.jpg

This area, its an elevated area of two sides, but the thing is that when I was looking at this little area I realized both sides were almost identical!
2023013107372300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2023013107372800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

20230225_131229.jpg

Almost the exact same size. Just more trouble honestly... because my island is already crazy in the layout. Im kinda making all the areas a refrence to some sort of series. I know what im putting behind it. But these cliffs. I have no idea.

One idea I did have was make it look like the top of Monokuma's head xD make it bigger and round, eith two little cliffs for ears. I also have a ton of black and white flowers. My island map is crazy. My lake and ponds look like the shape of something. So it would fit right in lol. But that bolt like design on the right would drive me crazy... But I could hop over it so that would be fine if I did.

20230225_131339.png

But Ive already got a very big ode to Danganronpa in the making. still maybe something contrasting between dark and light would be cool. But Im at a loss. I could make it just a nice little sitting area but that wouldnt fit in, from how dynamic the rest of my island. Maybe a kinda unique sitting area. Like id do with that Monokuma head idea 😅 So any ideas?? The smallest idea may branch off into a bigger thing.

Thank you!!

20230225_131718.jpg

Also, this museum Im stumped on. Im planning on moving it because its honestly in the way of a big area. Ive been working on this whole island since december, and still no idea. I only play when I suddenly come up with something. I have big building like areas. Castle, market, semi school. I made most of my buildings around my dork's houses. All taken up. So maybe make it look like a larger building. I dont mind covering up the front. Just gotta make a different way in on thr side. No big. Static's is my favorite. But any ideas? Going for unique, and dynamic. Maybe like a MHA refrence. Like the outside of the building was an idea I had.

Thanks! I couldn't find the thread where you post you island. So sorry, but I thought id make my own because its sooo big.

Ill make a list of remaining fandoms i havent built yet.

Ill take any ideas. Might help me branch into a bigger idea. Thank you ♡

(Yes Kobe is dressed as Anna)

Last edited:
Back