• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Final Card revealed!] Help with a card for my baby! <3

cathbd.png

happy birthday to your baby! here's a cat with a cat shaped game pad.

I hope I'm not too late! Here's some special art for a very special little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Make sure to give her a BIG hug from all of us here on Bell Tree! She has so many friends who care about her and her beautiful mommy~ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
Happy Bread-day for Princess Mipha's little girl!.png

View attachment 459577
happy birthday to your baby! here's a cat with a cat shaped game pad.
Thank you!! Ohh, it's so cute with the little cat gamepad, she'll want a cat gamepad because of it! ๐Ÿคฃ

v3zPeHW.png

yvELNvi.png

I hope she has a wonderful birthday!!! I love tamagotchi as well and my favorite tama is kuchipatchi. Thanks for letting us be a part of her special day๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
So cute and even two drawings!! Thank you so much ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ’œ
I'm so happy that this community is so awsome and wants to be a part of her special day!!

I hope I'm not too late! Here's some special art for a very special little girl ๐Ÿฅฐ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Make sure to give her a BIG hug from all of us here on Bell Tree! She has so many friends who care about her and her beautiful mommy~ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
View attachment 459710
Perfectly in time!! I will give her a big hug from all of you, that's for sure! It's so cute, thank you so much also for your kind words!! ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿฅบ

I am going to start putting together the card on one big photo, if anyone still wants to join in I'll be able to find a place, but honestly I am already overwhelmed of how many people drew something. BIG thank you again to all of you!! ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ

hey miph! just wanted to ask if it would be too late to submit something sometime tomorrow, as i drew everything out today but it just needs to be coloured. i was busy with two classes in the morning and afternoon, and then had to stop working on it to do homework. i have to go to sleep soon as i have an early class tomorrow and another right after, would it be okay if i finished it once i got back? i really want to submit at least something for your little girl, i hope she feels the company of everyone here and knows that we're here for her on her special day! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž

on a side note, i cant believe shes already turning one, time flies by so fast its crazy ๐Ÿคฏ

I donโ€™t have as much time to spend on this as I wish I had, but I wanted to make sure I got something done. Happy Birthday to your sweet baby! And Happy Birthday to YOU, mama. This is just as big of a day for you, as it was a birth of a you that you never knew existed until the moment you you held your sweet baby. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–
4EFF0664-3628-41A7-869F-B11943497ECD.png

This is just as big of a day for you, as it was a birth of a you that you never knew existed until the moment you you held your sweet baby.
im sorry but this just almost made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ my heart is BURSTING UGH itโ€™s so true. i always say that i never what love was until suddenly there is a child in your life that is bigger and more important than anything you could ever imagine.

omg miph there is so much love for your baby girl on this forum please give her all our love. ugh this all makes my heart so full.

Hi Mipha! This is such an adorable idea! Iโ€™m kicking myself for only seeing the thread now - Iโ€™d love to contribute a small drawing as well. I think I might be too late though ๐Ÿฅบ

Ugh I canโ€™t with the adorable drawings everyone has made, they are all just so sweet and bright and I can feel the love of everyone in them. ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’œ

Last edited:
Made a quick doodle for Nina ๐Ÿ’œ I wish her a wonderful and happy first birthday! Of course when you said bread, my first thought was โ€œBrezelโ€ ๐Ÿ˜„ it was my favourite as a kid, so hopefully she likes it too! Maddy loved bread, cake and pasta so he had to be part of the drawing, as a fellow carb lover ๐Ÿ’œ Iโ€™m so sorry that it looks rushed, I really have to check the Museum more often so I donโ€™t miss these things.

33AA199A-B20C-457A-A2A4-5DD7F0F06A93.jpeg

0DD76B6D-1059-4167-A5F0-C9532D947967.jpeg

Last edited:
hey miph! just wanted to ask if it would be too late to submit something sometime tomorrow, as i drew everything out today but it just needs to be coloured. i was busy with two classes in the morning and afternoon, and then had to stop working on it to do homework. i have to go to sleep soon as i have an early class tomorrow and another right after, would it be okay if i finished it once i got back? i really want to submit at least something for your little girl, i hope she feels the company of everyone here and knows that we're here for her on her special day! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž

on a side note, i cant believe shes already turning one, time flies by so fast its crazy ๐Ÿคฏ
Hey!! Feel free to finish it tomorrow, I am going to find a way to incooperate (is that the right word?)!! I really appreciate that you're wanting to draw something, even thought you're so busy, thank you a lot! ๐Ÿฅบ
She was in a really good mood today, so she must've felt it!! And yes, it's flying by, soon she'll walk and talk. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I donโ€™t have as much time to spend on this as I wish I had, but I wanted to make sure I got something done. Happy Birthday to your sweet baby! And Happy Birthday to YOU, mama. This is just as big of a day for you, as it was a birth of a you that you never knew existed until the moment you you held your sweet baby. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–
View attachment 459732
Those words are so wholesome, I don't even know what to say.. thank you so much!! It's so true, it changes a person once they hold their baby in their arms! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฐ Also thank you for the drawing!! ๐Ÿ’œ

im sorry but this just almost made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ my heart is BURSTING UGH itโ€™s so true. i always say that i never what love was until suddenly there is a child in your life that is bigger and more important than anything you could ever imagine.

omg miph there is so much love for your baby girl on this forum please give her all our love. ugh this all makes my heart so full.
Right?! Foreverfox wrote such beautiful words!! And yes, I am shocked in a great way of how much love y'all give to her!! ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hi Mipha! This is such an adorable idea! Iโ€™m kicking myself for only seeing the thread now - Iโ€™d love to contribute a small drawing as well. I think I might be too late though ๐Ÿฅบ

Ugh I canโ€™t with the adorable drawings everyone has made, they are all just so sweet and bright and I can feel the love of everyone in them. ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ’œ
Made a quick doodle for Nina ๐Ÿ’œ I wish her a wonderful and happy first birthday! Of course when you said bread, my first thought was โ€œBrezelโ€ ๐Ÿ˜„ it was my favourite as a kid, so hopefully she likes it too! Maddy loved bread, cake and pasta so he had to be part of the drawing, as a fellow carb lover ๐Ÿ’œ Iโ€™m so sorry that it looks rushed, I really have to check the Museum more often so I donโ€™t miss these things.

Hey!! I am going to make sure to find a way to incooperate your beautiful drawing into the card!! I will post a update once I found a way to do so with it and also from Kirbyz once it's done! And don't be sorry, it's absolutely beautiful and I so gotta try to give her some Brezel when we are in Germany again!! I loved (and still do) them as kid aswell!! :LOL:๐Ÿ’œ

I will post a thank you in a bit, after my cat stopped trying to lay on my Laptop! ๐Ÿคฃ

Hello again!

I want to thank you all once again for being so awesome and doing those beautiful drawings for my little girl.
She loves it!! Once I put it in front of her she instantly tapped with her finger on the Luigis and smiled.
I wasn't allowed to take it away or she would become grumpy. Thank you once again for participating and
creating this awesome card for her. I can't thank you enough, best community ever!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

OVHy2HV.jpg
ngpDZpF.jpg
liiDSCZ.png

im late as ever, but still wanted to share for nina. sweet baby girl, i hope that you feel our caring love for you! your tbt fam will always be here for you and your lovely mom, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your birthday! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

dear miph, this is a memorable milestone for you as well, so thank you for having us be a part of it. many blessings to you all, and i hope nina enjoys her birthday drawings from everyone. making beautiful memories! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

they're bread cats, best of both worlds LOL

birthday drawing for baby nina!.png

im late as ever, but still wanted to share for nina. sweet baby girl, i hope that you feel our caring love for you! your tbt fam will always be here for you and your lovely mom, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your birthday! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

dear miph, this is a memorable milestone for you as well, so thank you for having us be a part of it. many blessings to you all, and i hope nina enjoys her birthday drawings from everyone. making beautiful memories! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž

they're bread cats, best of both worlds LOL

View attachment 459886
Ahh, they are so cute!! Thank you, I will make sure to find a spot somehow on the card!! And breadcats, I need one like this as a plush for her! ๐Ÿคฃ And thank you for your kind words!! ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ’œ

I mentioned this to my friend @The Pennifer (sheโ€™s on a break atm) and she has just sent me this beautiful llama and baby drawing for you and your beautiful baby ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

View attachment 461015
Ohhh, it's so cute !! I'm sorry, I only saw it now.. I will write her a message, thank you for mentioning it to her!! ๐Ÿฅบ

Back