• "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!" ~~Coming Soon~~

Island Tour It's my birthday and I'm giving away mystery bags!

Dodo Code

Airysuit

🌿🌼🌿🌸🌿
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
5824-0176-8118
Plum Blossom
Night Sky Scenery
Plum Blossom
Night Sky Scenery
Plum Blossom
Coco
Lily of the Valley
森
Green Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (180) +
Hi everyone!
It's my birthday today, and I've been celebrating all weekend already! 🥳
So today i can keep it lowkey, but I'm inviting all of you to visit and roam around my island for my birthday!

You can come over, play together, shop, fish, pick fruit or flowers, roam around the island, do whatever you want!

Everyone visiting can pick up 2 mystery bags! 🥳🥳 all I'm asking in return is to write/draw a little message on my bulletin board :)

Please let me know if you wanna come over, my island will be open for the next 2 hours or so!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!! 🥳 It's actually my brother's birthday today, too! (if it's still the 6th where you live). I might stop by in a little bit and check out your island! :)

Happy birthday! I would love to come visit! Unfortunately I don’t have any interesting presents as I’ve just restarted my game, but I’d love to come draw on your bulletin board! I can leave a dress in your Ables shop, too 😊!

edit: oh, this happened yesterday, I just realized. I hope you had a great bday though!

Back