• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Final Card revealed!] Help with a card for my baby! <3

Princess Mipha

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šœ โ‚แข.หฌ.โ‘…แขโ‚Ž
Bells
Switch
2701-5744-4416
Island
Phirone
Leif
Dreamy Easter Egg
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Here is the card and the little girl proudly looking at it!

Hello guys!!

So my little girl has her first birthday in 3 days and I am going to be alone with her, since her father is sadly in Czech Republic because of work (we live in France).. I can't invite / go over to family, as the nearest are 5+ hours of drive and I can't find anyone to look after my animals for this time. We are planning on giving most of the presents to her when her father is back (so in about 2 weeks), but I really want to do something special for her still on her actual birthday. And that's where I need your help! I'd love to make a little card with drawings / signatures (whatever you want to do, pretty much). I can pay with TBT, if you don't want to do it for free. Just wanna make my girl happy honestly. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Things she likes
- Cats
- Lamas
- "Walking" on her butt (yep, she's refusing to crawl. She is doing the buttmove!)
- Gamepads
- Tamagotchis
- Luigis Kart (from Mario Kart Live Circuit)
- Bread, her favorite food

I know it's pretty short to ask for it 3 days before, but I figured I could still try! Thank you to anyone who's willing to participate. ๐Ÿ’œ

Last edited:
I canโ€™t believe your baby is going to be a year old! Wow, time just flies ๐Ÿ’œ My son did the bottom bounce as well ๐Ÿฅฐ

I would be so happy to attempt something. Canโ€™t promise it will be any good but I will try ๐Ÿ’œ

I'm definitely participating, this is such a cute idea!!

(will post on this thread when I'm done โ˜บ๏ธ)
Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿฅบ

How quickly time flies!
Iโ€™m so happy your little one is growing so well. Youโ€™ll be chasing her soon!

Iโ€™ll see what I can add to the card. No payment needed. ๐Ÿฅณ
Right?! It's crazy, it feels like it was just a month ago that I gave birth. ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh trust me, you wouldn't be able to believe how fast she can move on her butt, I'm already chasing her, I'm scared of when she's able to walk!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ And thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜

I canโ€™t believe your baby is going to be a year old! Wow, time just flies ๐Ÿ’œ My son did the bottom bounce as well ๐Ÿฅฐ

I would be so happy to attempt something. Canโ€™t promise it will be any good but I will try ๐Ÿ’œ
Indeed!! Ohh, everyone is always looking and smiling when I let her go on the floor. I didn't know it's a thing that some babies move like that. I honestly love it. ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you!! I appreciate everything and I'm sure it'll be great! ๐Ÿ’œ

o4WucT1.png

Happy birthday to your baby Mipha! She sounds like such a sweet little girl!
I didn't have a ton of time to work on it unfortunately, but here's a Luigi doodle for your daughter!
I also love the Luigi live circuit kart, in my house we call them "Weegee Karts" regardless of if it's Mario or Luigi.

I would love to try drawing something for her! I hope she will have a wonderful birthday! โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒŸ
Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ’œ
OMG 1st birthday already?! I would LOVE to draw something for her!! ๐Ÿ’ž
Right?! It's going by so fast. I can understand now why people keep saying to enjoy the time while they are so small, as it passes by so fast!
And thank you!! ๐Ÿ’œ
Post automatically merged:

o4WucT1.png

Happy birthday to your baby Mipha! She sounds like such a sweet little girl!
I didn't have a ton of time to work on it unfortunately, but here's a Luigi doodle for your daughter!
I also love the Luigi live circuit kart, in my house we call them "Weegee Karts" regardless of if it's Mario or Luigi.
Ahh, I love it!! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜
Weegee karts, that sounds adorable. I can imagine that's how she's going to call them aswell once she starts to speak :LOL:

hell yeah im drawing something! bread is delicious!

Iโ€™ll get working on something when I get home from work! What colors does she like?

This is a cute idea! I don't draw much, but here's a quick Tamagotchi I doodled. It's super old school, I don't know if they have newer ones now. The last time I played with a Tamagotchi was... a really long time ago. But I remember doodling this one a bunch on my homework. Ginjirochi, I think it was called. ^o^;>

tamagochi.jpg

So, there you go!

I love all of the drawings so far! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ

I would have loved to spend a little longer on these, but I wanted to make sure I got them posted before your babyโ€™s birthday! โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ I saved them as three separate images (text, llama, tamagotchi).

Untitled_Artwork 163.png

Untitled_Artwork 164.png

Untitled_Artwork 161.png

Last edited:
Coming back from a really bad day (my bank card is no longer working and I have barely any cash at home and my fiance is gone for two weeks, ugh.. then my stroller is having some damage but the woman in the shop made me look like I'm dumb and lying and yeah, just much things that didn't work in my favor).. anyways, OH MY GOD. ALL THOSE DRAWINGS ARE AWESOME!!!!! Thank you to everyone of you, I love them all so much and they brightened up my day. I can't wait to show her everything on her birthday!! ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿฅฐ
Post automatically merged:

I'm not a very good artist but I wanted to try to do something for your little girl for her birthday. I hope she has a wonderful day!
dfcuoe4-e20f1672-72a0-42e4-8a3a-2da221aa99d5.png
I appreciate it, it's so cute!! Makes me want to actually do a "breadcake"! Thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ

hell yeah im drawing something! bread is delicious!

Iโ€™ll get working on something when I get home from work! What colors does she like?
Yay, looking forward to it!! From the clothes she was trying to take from the shop today it seems like she's really into blue! ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is a cute idea! I don't draw much, but here's a quick Tamagotchi I doodled. It's super old school, I don't know if they have newer ones now. The last time I played with a Tamagotchi was... a really long time ago. But I remember doodling this one a bunch on my homework. Ginjirochi, I think it was called. ^o^;>

View attachment 459514

So, there you go!
Yay, another (back then) Tamaowner! Yes, that looks a lot like him, she's gonna love him. Thank you!! ๐Ÿฅบ

Aww, this is such a cute idea!
Sorry it's not the best, but I managed to draw this on my break today ๐Ÿ˜Š Hope she has a wonderful birthday
View attachment 459519
It's awesome, I love it! I couldn't do something like that in a short time. Thank you!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

I love all of the drawings so far! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŸ

I would have loved to spend a little longer on these, but I wanted to make sure I got them posted before your babyโ€™s birthday! โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ I saved them as three separate images (text, llama, tamagotchi).

Oh my, they are ALL awesome, thank you for so much effort!!! ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ’œ

Dear sweet baby: have a wonderful birthday!
I love it so much!! That cat is looking so much like my cat Poppy ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐ

I hope it is a wonderful first birthday for your beautiful baby ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ(and for beautiful mum, it is a very special day for you too ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’œ)

First attempt at a cat so hope itโ€™s ok.

View attachment 459545
Ohh so cute, I couldn't do much better for a first time. Animals in general are so hard to draw! Thank youuu ๐Ÿ’œ

Last edited:
Back