Giveaway [CLOSED] Free Unorderable Stuff! (Balloons, Gracie, RV items, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Are the Hello Kitty dress, the Hello Kitty shoes, the Nabiru mask and the pink carnations still available? Thanks.

Yes, they are! I'll add you now, Mina4215, please open your gate, and I'll deliver them to your town.

The retro sink, PaperCat? Yes, it's a Welcome Amiibo item, so it was added with the update last year. :)

Last edited:
Yes, they are! I'll add you now, Mina4215, please open your gate, and I'll deliver them to your town.

The retro sink, PaperCat? Yes, it's a Welcome Amiibo item, so it was added with the update last year. :)

Thank you! It's very nice of you to do this. Do you mind throwing in the pink argyle shirt too?

Certainly, Purple*-*haze. I'll be ready to deliver the pants to you in just a few minutes. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be ready for you in just a few minutes, too, motherofdragons. Thanks for waiting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm on my way to motherofdragons town now, and then I'll look for Purple*-*haze's town

Certainly, Purple*-*haze. I'll be ready to deliver the pants to you in just a few minutes. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be ready for you in just a few minutes, too, motherofdragons. Thanks for waiting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm on my way to motherofdragons town now, and then I'll look for Purple*-*haze's town

no problem, gates open whenever you're ready :)

m-may i have a basket of perfect apples, gift pile, whispers any and all sweets items //sweats nervously

No need to be so shy, you can have all of those things. Do you want just one gift pile, or two? :)

just one please! (or two if you really want to get rid of them LOL)

Yes, please take them both, no one has asked for them and I've had them for such a long time. ^o^;>

hehe that's fine ;;v;; i have my gate open, but take your time!

I'll just need a few minutes to gather up the apples for you, then I'll hop over to your town. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back