• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌻 Clearance Sale & More, + Fruits! 🌻

sarahac

duckling
Bells
Yellow Candy
White Cosmos
May Birthstone (Emerald)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (73) +
hi! im selling items, some of which are on sale as im trying to clear my storage haha! other items can be found below!
trades are encouraged if you have anything on my wishlist (found in my signature) :)

[ NOTE: i am sarah's close friend, i will temporarily be helping her with this as she has been hospitalised and i am holding on to her phone and 3DS. therefore i would appreciate if orders from now on (until she takes over again) ONLY consist of clearance items (orders consisting of tweeters and mushrooms are accepted). thank you. ]

tumblr_inline_nf44f33pR21siyl8l.gif clearance items tumblr_inline_nf3z3j2Zf21siyl8l.gif

tumblr_inline_nfq8heIkwy1siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8h2DKdT1siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8h4E32k1siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8h7Q2tZ1siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8hcYydL1siyl8l.gif
•black denim jacket
•red pikmin
•blue pikmin
•varia suit
•hero's cap
•hero's clothes
•varia suit shoes
•Midna's Mask
•fi mask
1-2tbt each :)
tumblr_inline_nfq8gsoYpi1siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8gyVwD61siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8h0JMEM1siyl8l.gif
•wii balance board
•metroid
•hinaningyo
•toy camera
•2x globe
•ultra scope
•boxed figurine
•lovely phone
•bowl sink
1-2tbt each :)
tumblr_inline_nfq8jlvGbo1siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8jjABka1siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8jnotQf1siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8wpmVUF1siyl8l.giftumblr_inline_nfq8wuO5JC1siyl8l.gif
•any breed of non-hybrid flowers [less than 10=free; for bulk orders, can be discussed but will be sold EXTREMELY cheap:) NO ORDERS ABOVE 50 FOR NOW]
•saplings/cedar saplings [1tbt each]
•fertiliser [1tbt each]
•regular fruit baskets [1tbt each; 9 in a basket]
•perfect fruit baskets [apples, peaches and oranges. 2tbt each, 9 in a basket]

tumblr_inline_nf44f33pR21siyl8l.gif regular shop! tumblr_inline_nf3z3j2Zf21siyl8l.gif
throwing beans [2tbt each]
tweeter [3tbt; 2tbt with any other purchase]
flat/skinny/round mushrooms [1tbt each]
•anything from the alpine/rococo set
•most orderable items (some DLC included)

•3 of any regular fruits of choice other than oranges
•ten of any regular flowers of choice (no hybrids)
•dropping off katie in my town
•collecting signatures
•borrowing any orderable items to unlock them in your catalog
•visiting my town to get an exterior from Tom Nook (please state what you're looking for)
•plucking weeds for you (will pass you clovers i find, if any)
•digging up fossils for you (will pass you all of them, of course)

town name:
mayor/character name:
friend code if not in sidebar:
delivery or pickup:
freebie:
availability:

will update this list as i find more items to sell :)
note: some items listed in tbt can be bought with igb too!
thanks for your support <3

magicaldonkey
cakebunny
animeshadowpanda
boring
chees4mees
KipperDen

Last edited:
town name: Logic
mayor/character name: Libby
delivery or pickup: Delivery
freebie:Vanilla ice cream
availability: 8:30am - 5:00pm PDT

Could I possibly order the alpine chair, shelf and sofa for 120k bells (40k bells per item)?

@woohoo4woo
sure!
could i ask, will you be able to play slightly after 5pm pdt? say 5.30? i can get your order ready by then :) (i rarely tt)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I would like to ask about some of the clearanced bush starts. How many White Azaleas do you have?

just sold all of them off to a friend :( i could help you collect them again, but id probably redirect you to another thread.
sorry about that!

Last edited:
@woohoo4woo
sure!
could i ask, will you be able to play slightly after 5pm pdt? say 5.30? i can get your order ready by then :) (i rarely tt)

I can probably do 5:30-5:45 at the latest because I have to get ready for work at that time.

May I order the three cedar saplings~?
town name: sooga
mayor/character name: pucca
friend code if not in sidebar: sidebar
delivery or pickup: delivery
freebie: pink balloon
availability: Now-3pm EST

Hello! May I have the editor's desk? And also just borrow some of your orderables? I don't know what you have so I'm just going to list them here: kitchen sink, tiny shades, top hat, editor's chair, black denim pants, black formal pants.

town name: Rose
mayor/character name: Kay
delivery or pickup: Pickup
freebie: vanilla ice cream
availability: From the time this post is posted ~ 1.5 hours. Or anytime tomorrow! Message me?

Thank you!!

Last edited:
hi! thanks for your order c:
unfortunately i dont have most of the items you listed for me on hand, so i cant lend them to you. i only have the black denim pants right now. if youre okay with having that and the editor's desk, ill open my gates to let you come over!

Last edited:
black pants and desk are fine! i wanted the pants the most in fact haha! i’ll be ready in 2 min :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you!! it says 1-2 TBT so how much ? :)

hi 1 is fine! ty~

- - - Post Merge - - -

just saw you sent it already haha, you want 1tbt back? :)

Hello! I saw that you were online and wanted to know if you are available to trade now! :)

hi! sorry im out now, ill reach home maybe only two hours later:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

@little10
hehe thank you, and no problem :D

Last edited:
Back