• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

claw machines

do you like claw machines?

• yes

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • no

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters
They are a money annihilator and serve my addictive tendencies. I like them.

I was with my younger cousins at a mall, an older man approached and pointed to the exact position to win something from the claw machine. It worked. I was amazed.

They're neat, but most of the ones with good prizes are have poor controls or a weak grip so I don't use them much. If you have the skill to win at them then more power to you!

Yes..... and yes. I have a problem. I try to stay away from things like this for the reason of me going absolutely insane and can not stop myself from playing them...
I go to them when I'm in a bad mood

I'm not sure what, if any, trick or strategy there is to playing them successfully
For me, I only go for plush toys that are entirely exposed on top of the pile of toys. Don't bother going for plush toys that are buried or wedged between other toys or against the walls. 👎 The ones that are already near the chute are a good choice too. 💡

For me, I only go for plush toys that are entirely exposed on top of the pile of toys. Don't bother going for plush toys that are buried or wedged between other toys or against the walls. 👎 The ones that are already near the chute are a good choice too. 💡
I'll keep that in mind and might give a shot to the next claw machine I'm around that has something appealing. Thank you for the advice! :)

Loved them as a kid but anytime I see one now the claw is intentionally designed to not be able to grab anything so it’s just a waste of money

I love claw machines!!! I know lots of them are designed for you to fail but anytime I see one I have to play. Most recently I've won a rubber ducky for my girlfriend (it was one of those ones you keep playing till you win something but still), a tiny frog from a boba shop, and a Pikachu! I think I'm pretty good at them

Sometimes I have dumb luck and I win. Others I spend too much money for nothing. It’s really random for me, but I did win a cute plush on valentine’s day.

The ones near me are a con.

Don't you have a phobia about claw machines or something @Goldi Locks ?
Well remembered 😃

No I do not 😠

I do not want to talk about it EVER!! 😡
A white one with a red nose, big beady eyes and a little black bow tie. Much appreciated. 🤗
I'll have a grey one. Perhaps with an early beard. I'm thinking maybe some hipster glasses. And an animal print shirt..

I am effevtiely not allowed to use them, i used to get really upset as a lid.
Onve i tried getting a moshi monster, and it was hopeless because scams
When we left the claw machine anothe kid got on it and won the one i wanted.

If theyre not too muxh i wpuldnt mind trying again.
Theyre just so awful.

Back