7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
So, what fried chicken fast food restaurant do you prefer?
I just had Church's for the first time a week ago and I loved it. However, there isn't one close to me so we usually eat at KFC or Popeyes instead, usually KFC. I used to eat at Popeyes more as my mom used to teach at a university from 2003 to 2007 and was often tired afterwards and would go to the Popeyes near my grandma's house a lot, totaling up to 20 times in 2006 alone. However, in 2005, a KFC was put near my house by a gas station and convenience store (which also includes a Subway), and so we began going there more and more after 2005 and especially after 2007, when my mom quit her job teaching at that university. Anyways, of these three, which do you like the most?

The only one of the three I have actually had in the past is KFC. There is a Popeye's around here and I've heard it's good, but I don't really go to restaurants or get fast food very often so I've never gotten around to trying it. Meanwhile, while I feel like I remember hearing of Church's Chicken before, I've never had it and the nearest one is some distance away so I don't know that I'll ever try it. KFC kind of wins by default I guess, but I haven't had it in years and didn't think it was all that spectacular.

KFC mostly because of their sides though when I'm in the mood for fried chicken I'll eat any of these.

Last edited:
ive never had the others and ive had kfc like once
can i say chick fil a

I probably should've added that as an option, and I love Chick-Fil-A (the one in my area is always packed), but I felt like the food they focus on, since it's mainly sandwiches, isn't exactly the same as Church's, KFC, or Popeyes.

I have never heard of Church's and never have had Popeye's, though I wanna try it someday.

The KFC buckets are actually kinda gross to me. Too greasy for my poor tummy. Though I like their popcorn chicken and their mac and cheese!

Popeye's hands down, the other two are kinda nasty.
(altho Church's is the only place i've ever had fried chicken hearts, kinda like meat olives, so they get points for that...)

best fried chicken is from Publix deli, actually. but best fast food fried chicken i've ever had, was an Atlanta chain called Mrs. Winner's, and a chain called Famous Recipe fried chicken...

Never heard of Church's, and it's been a really long time since I last had KFC, so I voted Popeyes.

never had church's..
I kind of like both kfc and poppy's but the problem is that kfc's chicken is often too greasy and poppy's' being too dry

out of those 3, ive only had KFC so im going with that

In my area, there's only a KFC and I've never heard of Popeyes or Church's, so I just went with KFC.

I haven't heard of Church's. KFC is ok but not a favorite. Never been to Popeyes. So I prefer Royal Farm's chicken.

Last edited:
Popeyes or Chick-fil-a, never heard of Church's and KFC chicken is ok but the rest of their menu items suck.

Chick-fil-A is my favorite fast food chicken.

I've never had Church's, so out of the options - I guess Popeyes. Though KFC in Japan was AMAZING. It tastes really different from the grease-fest that is US KFC restaurants.

Popeye's hands down, the other two are kinda nasty.
(altho Church's is the only place i've ever had fried chicken hearts, kinda like meat olives, so they get points for that...)

best fried chicken is from Publix deli, actually. but best fast food fried chicken i've ever had, was an Atlanta chain called Mrs. Winner's, and a chain called Famous Recipe fried chicken...

We actually don't have a Publix in my area in Mississippi, but we went to one a lot when we stayed in Pensacola, FL, in 2008.

I voted KFC because it's literally the only one I've been too. I always tried to coerce my mom into taking me to Popeye's cause I REALLY want to try their shramps, but we never went.

I used to like KFC when I ate meat, a most notable memory is the morning we were moving out of one of our houses we were sitting on our back porch while the movers packed, eating COLD KFC straight from the fridge and just tossing the bones into the dirt behind the house... like my mom and sister and me just sat there, dazed, tossing greasy bones into the dirt.

BUT when I was younger I was in this organization/cult for girls, basically the young women's Illuminati, training to serve the Freemasons(I'm not joking), we'd go to lots of events and stuff and always stop at KFC on our way out of town and I would get TWO of those little boxes of popcorn chicken with honey mustard dipping sauce and DESTROY THEM. Idk it was really good, obviously I don't eat chicken now, so when I go to our KFC/Long John Silver's I get fish and HELLA hushpuppies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also, once we went to our old local KFC and they were out of chicken... literally. But they were still open... like we drove up to the window and they were OUT of chicken, just selling sides and stuff. Like why even stay open?

Back