• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Choose Our Crew Representative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrewRepEntry.jpeg

Let's plant our flag on all the moons!!

Maybe you can be creative and use stuff like a zap suit and some shades? Or you can always customize a hat/outfit with a space theme. Sometimes customized things look better!
Thank you. I I was able to come up with an outfit so I am going to post it! It won't win any awards, lol. But it has accomplished it's mission!

IMG_2391.jpg

reporting ready to act as ship handyman! these accessories? they help me blend in with the aliens, of course!
(i hope this is space-y enough lol i realised my wardrobe is severely lacking but i can get hunting again if needed)

Hold up...there is a flag handheld item??? since when? Where???
Yea I saw that too! Would love that little flag!
Post automatically merged:

Here she is in her pretty space dress! Why is she holding an umbrella you ask? Well there are meteor showers ya know! A girl's gotta protect herself! This post is in honor of @Mairmalade who reminded me I have a custom design app in my Nook phone, duh! This looks like it might be huge. I don't know how to make it a spoiler, sorry
1690830345721.jpeg

Last edited:
07mJyQx.jpg

Caring for axolotls in space?! There's so much to consider! Transport, enclosures, enrichment! That's why you need an accredited zookeeper to help out! I don't have experience working in space, mind, but I can learn on the job! And not to worry, I can carry plenty of snacks in my star pochette for all these axolotls~​

This might not be "space"-themed enough, but I wanted to try something a bit different. But if it doesn't work, that's fine! Strike me down where I stand, Captain Kaiaa and Captain Mairmalade. o7

Hold up...there is a flag handheld item??? since when? Where???
Yeah like Rosch said it's part of the Custom Design Pro Editor+ options! I always forget it exists lmao. But you can make each side of the flag different, and you can also color the handle the way you want. And I think you can also place the flag? Not too sure on that one honestly so I might be wrong

Here's my cyber-punk Rep :) fun fact: this was actually one of my Rep's old main looks
Hope this is okay, I wanted to do a space background but I thought a solid color background would be easier for staff to cut out if people end up liking this a lot
2023073121022200_s[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back