• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling chibiis

doveling

peace n dove
Bells
ど
ど
ど
ど
Feedback
99.4% (162) +
touch_by_peoyne-danjmoe.png

i haven't done much digital art at all this year,
i made a improvement page and i realised that i havent really improved at all since 2014, maybe even downgraded!!

i need to practice more base-less full body chibi styles so i can keep progressing

please post refs and any extra details, any offer is acceptable!!

look at that improvement and you're only 15 orz
this is going to be for a friend orz
but perhaps consider;
pink_mochi_by_zujina-danhg10.png

could you draw her in this hairstyle;
http://sta.sh/0emueo0ng45 [but keep her hair pink ofc]
the same shirt she's wearing along with a pink skirt, white stocking, and pink shoes orz
also keep her lips plump

I can offer 300tbt and two mushroom collectibles[I could actually go back to get more tbt tbh, broke as a joke]

thanks for considering xo

I have this pretty new OC right here: [x]

Is it okay to add a few deets since he's new? o: I'd like his skin color to be a bit more tan (like this), and if you could have him hold an old lamp full of stars as the source of light and make him sit/stand on a large yellow star, that would be great!! <3 And is it okay to make his hair at the back a bit shorter?

Sorry for all that info and sorry if I sounded demanding! ; o; I can pay 400 tbt for him.

Last edited:
297 tbt (it's all I have, gomen;; ) for this guy?
btw peoyne i think you definitely improved over the time!! Have more confidence<3
I MEAN HECK LOOK AT YOUR AGE
YOUR
A G E
PLS GIVE ME YOUR AGE OK
at your age i was still drawing stick figures //cries

omgg gonna post in a sec just waiting for this girl to send me an adopt file. rlc offers mixed with tbt are okay right?

Back