Buying Chibi art of my mayor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inking and coloring the drawing now, sorry for the long wait! I should have it posted soon. I'll put it on my twitter then include a link, for optimal viewing. Sometimes belltree makes my pics sideways or small.

I'm inking and coloring the drawing now, sorry for the long wait! I should have it posted soon. I'll put it on my twitter then include a link, for optimal viewing. Sometimes belltree makes my pics sideways or small.

okay, thank you!! :)

https://mobile.twitter.com/StellaBlueMoon/status/1075246978160869376

https://mobile.twitter.com/StellaBlueMoon/status/1075247277881638914

The second hyper link is just so you see the size of it. Assuming you live in America/know how big American currency is.

Sorry this took longer than I wanted too! Since there was no earlier arrangement, and the drawing isn't digital, it's a free one. If you have the stuff to digitalize it you're more than free to. Hope you enjoy!

she looks super cute!! thank you so much ~~ <3

Hi! I'm interested in drawing your mayor, she's super cute! Are you still hiring?

Last edited:
(Oh, forgot to post an example of my recent work, sorry! Here's an example of an order I did for user Valzed)--

Sketch92231423-1_zpszwfopkup.png

I usually charge 70 tbt for headshots, and 100 tbt for full body?

Last edited:
(Oh, forgot to post an example of my recent work, sorry! Here's an example of an order I did for user Valzed)--

View attachment 222554

I usually charge 70 tbt for headshots, and 100 tbt for full body?

super cute! :) I'd love for you to draw my mayor!! Full body please, 100 TBT is fine~ any pose you'd like to do is fine I just ask for a very cutesy and blushy expression <3

super cute! :) I'd love for you to draw my mayor!! Full body please, 100 TBT is fine~ any pose you'd like to do is fine I just ask for a very cutesy and blushy expression <3

Oh thanks! And sure thing! I'll let you know when she's ready <3

Hi, nanpan! Here are the requested color palette changes for your lovely mayor. The actual hex codes for the new colors all should be applied. Enjoy!

nan%20oc%20edit%203%20complete_zpsc8cr1czu.png

Last edited:
I haven't drawn chibi, in years lol

flowergal.png

If you wanted me to line and colour this I'd ballpark 400 tbt, even though it's a simplified style, it really will take me an equal amount of time as a full scale drawing. Here's a recent finished pic to show what my finished art looks like

pokemongungal.png

note, the buyer specifically wanted me to mimic the style of the pokemon games, so, unless that's what you wanted, it will not look so.... pokemony.

No worries if you're not interested in buying a finished pic, the sketch is 100% free lol :p

I haven't drawn chibi, in years lol

flowergal.png

If you wanted me to line and colour this I'd ballpark 400 tbt, even though it's a simplified style, it really will take me an equal amount of time as a full scale drawing. Here's a recent finished pic to show what my finished art looks like

pokemongungal.png

note, the buyer specifically wanted me to mimic the style of the pokemon games, so, unless that's what you wanted, it will not look so.... pokemony.

No worries if you're not interested in buying a finished pic, the sketch is 100% free lol :p

ok I'm suuuuuper in love with that sketch, I'd love to buy a finished picture!! But I would definitely prefer a cuter girly style in terms of shading and coloring :)

ok I'm suuuuuper in love with that sketch, I'd love to buy a finished picture!! But I would definitely prefer a cuter girly style in terms of shading and coloring :)

Ok cool, I'm going to go to bed now, but since I've got a pretty clear weekend, I can work on it after tomorrow, and likely be done probably on sunday. You can pay once i'm done ^__^

I'm sure I can get it just how you like, it might not look it from the finished pic, but cute and girly is my speciality lol :p

Ok cool, I'm going to go to bed now, but since I've got a pretty clear weekend, I can work on it after tomorrow, and likely be done probably on sunday. You can pay once i'm done ^__^

I'm sure I can get it just how you like, it might not look it from the finished pic, but cute and girly is my speciality lol :p

thank you again !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back