Pink Hybrid Lily
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (462) +
Hello everyone :) I'm back looking for chibi art of my cute mayor!

Please name your asking price! I am only doing payment through TBT currently.

Meet Mayor Nana!

Note:
Please feel free to choose your own creative poses
and facial expressions, just note that she is cutesy and hyper!

Here's my toyhou.se link for your reference!

Last edited:
Before I do a sketchy doodle, I have one question

Her overalls, are they shorts or a skirt?

Okay I have 2. Can I do another cutesy pose?

Last edited:
Before I do a sketchy doodle, I have one question

Her overalls, are they shorts or a skirt?

Okay I have 2. Can I do another cutesy pose?

Yes you can do whatever pose you'd like :) and it's a skirt!!

Nice, I'll finish up the drawing, adding some skirt details and show you what it looks like before I ink and color.

I'm interesting in drawing your mayor but I'm not sure what the price should be, could it be PWYW when I send you the finished product? :)

I'm interesting in drawing your mayor but I'm not sure what the price should be, could it be PWYW when I send you the finished product? :)

yes of course !! :) thank you so much for showing interest! :blush:

20181215_205123.jpg
Hiii! Its not anything super or great but i doodled a headshot of her! (free of course!)
Your mayor is really cute! ;0;

aahhh np np! im noy good with coloring, esp on colorslive dgdgdf but i tried! im glad you liked it!

I have done a pencil sketch of your Mayor but don?t want to finish it off in my paint program if you don?t like it :rolleyes:
You can see my art on my Museum thread for reference (PocketCamp Pennifer)
30sbvoz.jpg

I have done a pencil sketch of your Mayor but don’t want to finish it off in my paint program if you don’t like it :rolleyes:
You can see my art on my Museum thread for reference (PocketCamp Pennifer)
30sbvoz.jpg

oh she looks awful cute!! :) the only thing I'd prefer is a cutesy facial expression like tongue sticking out or a bright smile. Other than that she looks so cute and I would be so happy to see the colored digital version!! Thank you for sketching her ^ ^

I don?t know ... not really feeling the tongue out ... what do you think ... maybe the smile? ... I had intended her to look like she was leaning against a tree annoyed because her wand didn?t work :lemon:
It?s really ok if you don?t like it ... you won?t offend me

image removed

Last edited:
sorry to post again but, i got on my laptop and cropped my drawing better and its a bit bigger now, hope thats ok!
nana!

OK ... here is Mayor Nana ... leaning against a tree

4uucea.jpg

oh she looks absolutely precious!! :) thank you. I'm sorry I didn't see your post from yesterday!! Somehow, I missed it. The idea of her being upset that her flower fairy wand wasn't working did sound like a cute idea haha.

oh she looks absolutely precious!! :) thank you. I'm sorry I didn't see your post from yesterday!! Somehow, I missed it. The idea of her being upset that her flower fairy wand wasn't working did sound like a cute idea haha.
Aw, I’m glad you like her ... she was fun to do ❤️
We never had any prior arrangement so don’t worry about payment ... I can PM you with the image code ... I just use tinypic jpegs

Aw, I’m glad you like her ... she was fun to do ❤️
We never had any prior arrangement so don’t worry about payment ... I can PM you with the image code ... I just use tinypic jpegs

Thank you again!! :) That's all right, I've already saved it to my PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back