• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chere's Art Thread

I think you are the most skilled artist on the site
Waah omg you flatter me, that’s such a big compliment. There’s definitely other better artists here imo but I’m happy to hear you think so highly of my work 😳

Last edited:
More AF stuff! I think these are some of my favourites :>

Astral_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Ray_AF_2023_wm.PNG

Plume_dEncre_AF_2023_wm.PNG

I'm sure this has probably been said here a lot, but wow! Your art is so stunning and gorgeous! I'll definitely be watching this thread!

With camp being over and the boards being hidden, I'm gonna post all my art for camp 2023 here to keep a record. ^^

Starting off with my flag! Still so honoured that this won for our team. 😳💜 The space narwhal was born, and I just kind of kept on drawing her throughout camp lol. Although she's based off the space whale plush, designing her was a challenge, as I don't normally draw whales or cetaceans in general for that matter. I had to look up multiple images of real narwhals as references, as well as looking into whale art and how different artists interpreted drawing these creatures, from a more realistic approach to full on chibis. I didn't want to make it full on realistic, but I was also trying to avoid just drawing a chibi, which was actually my og plan. She may just be a whale, but she has very specific design elements and traits that make her well, her. I basically consider her an oc of sorts at this point. 🤔

International_Space_Cetacean_Flag_TBT_Fair_2023_final_FINAL.PNG

Found this WIP while scrolling through my gallery so why not show it here?
image.png

Posting at an ungodly hour again, what else is new? 😔

Some quick chibis I did very early on in camp. I still really like this piece! 💜 I made an alt version to use as my signature for a while too.
ISC_Hype_wm.PNG

And this was another earlier piece I did as a kind of peace offering for the Moon Bunnies. Not really into the whole competitive aspect so I was really just vibing. 🤣
ISC_and_Moon_Bunnies_wm.PNG

Them space whales be vibin', I'll never achieve such artistical talent like that because I art isn't something I liked doing, so I never bothered with it.

It's still good, keep at it.

Here are the plushies I drew! The space narwhal plush has been such a fun pfp to have. And ofc I had to draw a space whale shark plush since it somehow became ISC's mascot. 🤣 Made a mint variation of the whale shark plush for my friend @/himekirako too, since she was on Actually, Nevermind and I wanted us to continue matching lol.

narwhal_plush_art_alt.PNG

Space_Whale_Shark_plush_alt.PNG

Mint_whale_plush_shark_alt.PNG

Here are the whale emoji's I made throughout camp 2023! Displayed in order of when I made them. :>
In order: whale wow, whale love, whale cri, whale hug, whale pout, whale stare, whale superjoy, whale KEK, whale BONK, whale AAAAAAAAA, whale thonk, whale sweat, and surprised nar.
ISC_wow_discord_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_Love_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_cry_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_hug_emoji_alt_copy.PNG
ISC_Pout_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_stare_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_super_joy_emoji_2_copy.PNG
ISC_kek_discord_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_bonk_5_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_AAAAAA_3_copy.PNG
ISC_thonk_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_sweat_emoji_copy.PNG
ISC_surprised_nar_5_copy.PNG

Made these two a few days ago so I couldn't share them in the camp fanart thread, but here's whale bomb and whale love 2!
whale_bomb_2_copy.PNG
whale_heart_1_copy.PNG

I have a discord server for these emojis, so feel free to send me a DM if you want a link to the server! Always happy to spread the whale emojis to others. 🥰

Alright, finally done with the camp art so I'm back to posting my usual art of my boring human ocs. 😩

- - -

In 2022 I did Mother's Day Art for Eris with her own daughter, June, as well as a younger Eris with her mother. I always felt a little bad I never did anything for Frey for Father's Day, and I guess I sort of flopped to make something on time this year, but I finally got around to finishing something last week so uh... better late than never right? 😅

Not super happy with this since it's quick, but I just wanted to draw a tender moment of Frey with baby June. One of his biggest dreams is to be a father, and Eris and him went through some rough times on their journey to have June. I'm not getting into all those details bc it's kind of heavy, but to put it more lightly, June is a rainbow baby and they're overcome with joy when she's born. 😭 He's definitely a very overly affectionate father, and I think there's times where he can't believe he's living his dream. All that cheesy stuff lol.

Little side note that June only has blue eyes when she's a baby and they fade to her mother's pinkish brown colour when she's older. She does get Frey's hair colour though. 👀 I have some old concept art of her as an adult that I don't think I ever posted here, so maybe I should do that eventually...

IMG_5815.png

New pfp for autumn! Back to Eris, I guess that's no surprise lol. 🥲 This piece is basically somewhat of a photo study/redraw, except I inserted Eris like the predictable OC-obsessed person I am. Made certain features and proportions a little more realistic than my usual style. Kept it quick so there's things I definitely would have rendered/polished more but I still think it's decent. 🤔

Eris_Red_redraw_2023_wm.PNG

7c55a02821414fc6702c59373574ceec.png

Ngl, I was gaslighting myself halfway through this piece as I rendered thinking I screwed up by just drawing Taylor Swift instead of Eris, and I was like damn I'm bad at drawing ig... ☠️ But I honestly think that different hair styles, especially bangs, can really change the look of a face. I had to send this piece to multiple friends to ask if this looked like Eris, and did a sketch overlay with her usual hairstyle. 😅 After doing the sketch I felt more confident in saying this is still Eris and hair is just incredibly deceiving akfdkgdfk. I spent a good amount of time trying to draw features that made her look like like herself after all (ex: her almond shaped eyes, the nose bridge, etc.) so I'm glad to know my efforts weren't all in vain.

Here's the sketch I traced over the finished piece. Kind of wild to me how much more it looks like Eris with a simple hairstyle change.
Eris_Red_redraw_2023_sketch.PNG

As well as an overlay to confirm that I literally just changed the hair lol.
IMG_5828.png

Last edited:
Some small beans I did this week! I initially doodled the Frey one during one of my classes and thought it was kinda cute so I coloured it. Even though it's the first one I drew and the messiest, I think it's my favourite one lol. Also drew a matching one of Eris, and then made a little something for Blink bc I owe her my life actually. 😩
IMG_5837.png

IMG_5841.png

IMG_5846.png

This is different from my personal art, since it's a school project from last year and I usually always keep my school work to myself, but I figured why not share it here. :> I can't recall all the details for this project, but we had to make our own brushes in photoshop or procreate, and use them to paint a still life with the focus on a good and eye-catching composition, as well as demonstrating the rendering of different textures.

There's definitely things I could have done better and got some helpful critique from my classmates and professor at the time, but overall I'm still pretty happy with the composition!
IMG_5862.png

Below is some process work if that interests anyone. We needed a minimum of 3 thumbnails with rough colours blocked in. The second picture is the same thumbnails with notes on what I could change composition wise which I wanted to discuss with my professor. Thankfully she agreed with a lot of them and also gave some her her own feedback.
IMG_5860.png

IMG_5861.png

Back