Chere's Art Thread

Quick comic I did last month! Featuring Eris as always l-lol. Lyrics are from Is There Somewhere by Halsey. ^^ This is actually a redraw from a comic I did in 2017. Unfortunatley can't show the older version though ksdkfdk.

IMG_1490.png

IMG_1491.png

Older Eris... Mom Eris. I don't even know if I've posted or talked about her daughter here but oh well. When do I ever share my ocs lore/events in order LOL
I think I'll try to clean this up and colour it bc I'm vibing ngl... πŸ€”

IMG_2075.png

Will probably be busy tomorrow so I'm posting this a little early... so happy early Mother's day to those who celebrate it! Featuring smol Eris and her mum! ^^ Her mother unfortunately passes away when Eris is in her early-mid teens, but she was an extremely important figure in Eris' life and I just wanted to draw something wholesome. πŸ˜”

IMG_2166.png

Initial concept art:
IMG_2160.png

Got some time to spare so here's a piece I finished on time for today. 😊 Happy Mother's Day to anyone who celebrates it! Featuring an older Eris with her daughter, June (age 6-8 here).

IMG_2177.png
shaking, crying, and throwing up rn. this is genuinely one of the most stunning pieces of art that i’ve ever seen omg... πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™

shaking, crying, and throwing up rn. this is genuinely one of the most stunning pieces of art that i’ve ever seen omg... πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™
Omg wtf xara ur too kind,, i dont deserve that kind of praise πŸ˜³πŸ’•πŸ’• im so glad u like it tho! πŸ₯Ί

WOW YOU'RE SO GOOD EVERYTHING YOU MAKE IS SO PRETTY THE LIGHTING THE EYES THE FACES
LOL thank you!! im happy to hear you like my work ^^

your art looks amazing !! your colors and lightwork is simply stunning πŸ™ i still struggle a lot with lightwork and color theory i should learn from you πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

your art looks amazing !! your colors and lightwork is simply stunning πŸ™ i still struggle a lot with lightwork and color theory i should learn from you πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Ahh thank you, you're too kind πŸ₯Ί πŸ’• i love working with colour and dramatic/dreamy lighting so it means a lot when people point it out :'>

Gonna try to get back to some lore πŸ‘€
I also just wanted to make a little disclaimer that I consider all of the following characters my own original characters rather than gijinkas. They kind of started off as gijinkas, but I've really put a lot of my own touches and fleshed them out as I would with any of my other ocs. Eris has become a really important oc to me, and in turn so have all the villagers who I've turned into my own characters. Some of them have different names which I never fully explained, but it's simply because some villager names felt weird to leave as they were, considering everyone in my story is a human LOL.

With all of that out of the way, here's Skylar (aka my redesign for Sherb). ^^ He do be looking like an angsty teen here but he's probably doing it on purpose bc he's anything but that LMAO. He's supposed to be Eris' childhood friend and they're the same age. I imagine the two exercise and go to the gym together, as well as take dance classes and/or choreograph their own duets. They're definitely mistaken as a couple a lot and the two always laugh it off. They probably playfully flirt with each other too, though it's mostly them hyping each other up and their relationship is really platonic (they would also stop that when either of them gets into a relationship). The two of them couldn't see each other as anything more than best friends.
Other than exercising and dancing, Skylar would also enjoy video games and is a bit of a glutton. He also likes wearing baggy clothing like sweat pants and hoodies. I think the funny thing about him is that he's also pretty buff... Like, you don't expect this man to have any sort of muscle until he takes off his hoodie and suddenly you're like 😳 That's the same person?? Need to work more on his personality but he's really chill and sweet, but very persistent (which can work for or against him lol).

IMG_2180.png

IMG_2181.png

Introducing Piper and Daisy, two of Eris' best friends she meets not long after moving to Valentia! I procrastinated so much on giving these two semi-proper "references", and finally got myself to re-do/touch up some of their old concept art.

About Piper:
Piper is a year older than Eris and she's one of the first friends Eris makes when she moves to Valentia. She's definitely the "no braincell" friend of the group as well as the most chaotic. They don't have as many common interests as you'd think, but they always find something to talk about. Their music tastes are practically the same and they're both somehow into the same artists. They also both love gaming (thought Eris is more hardcore than Piper). She's also Chinese which allowed Eris and her to click a little faster given that Eris is half Chinese herself. The two rarely fall silent during a conversation, and are also comfortable enough to vent to each other. Piper does have some jealousy issues unfortunately (mainly about Eris) that she can't usually control. She mostly keeps these feelings to herself, but she sometimes feels jealous when Eris hangs out with other people. It get's worse when Eris grows closer with Frey (her eventual partner) and as a result she creates a rift between her and Eris. She quickly realizes she's the one to blame though, and tries to work on her issues.

Other facts:
- 5'7
- adores spicy food
- has a chaotic and somewhat crappy love life (relationships never last long)
- night owl

IMG_2231.png

IMG_2232.png

About Daisy:
Daisy is 3 years older than Eris. The two have similar interests which include reading, similar show/movie interests, theatre and musicals, and video games (though Daisy is a casual gamer). Though Daisy is often seen as the "delicate and innocent" one of the group, she's far from it. She has a sense of humour that can sometimes come across as mean, thought she swears she means all of it with love (she does, I promise). The closer you are to her, the more prone you are to her teasing and friendly insults. She also likes to gossip, though it's never anything toxic. She simply likes to be caught up with her friends and their lives, and when interesting things happen or seem to be happening, she needs to talk about it! She acts as the mom of the group half the time, but sometimes she indulges in the chaos herself (and may or may not encourage it depending on the situation). Daisy is also very observant and probably the best listener of her friend group.

Other facts:
- 5'5- 5'6
- bisexual but she's like, pretty gay
- loves baking
- has never been a fan of manga despite being a bookworm much to Frey's dismay
- loves kids

IMG_2220.png

IMG_2221.png

Lol time to revive my art thread for the millionth time- I honestly have a lot ot post but lemme just start off slow with these two sh** posts I did a while ago featuring my ocs and @Irescien's LOL

Eris showing off her bb to her friend Aspen (Iri's oc)
IMG_3056.png

Draw the squad thing I suppose would be the best way to categorize this. Top two are mine (Fey and Eris) and the bottom are Iri's. :>
IMG_3040.png

These were some experimental pieces I did for Art Fight last month!

This was a friendly fire chibi I did for a friend of mine and honestly I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out for being experimental. I wanted to try tackling a fullbody chibi since I don't draw them nearly as much as I want to, as well as render it with a painterly colouring technique. :>
IMG_2903.png

This one was mostly me playing with different textured brushes and filters. The focus was definitely.... well, textures LOL.
IMG_2788.png

Back