• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chere's Art Thread

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
October 2021 Edit: Just editing the OP because I hate the 2020 piece that was shown LOL. I'll try to keep the OP updated with a newer piece that is more consistent to my current style/ something I am currently proud of! ^^

I also want to reiterate that I do not post all my work on TBT, so if you like my art feel free to check out my Twitter or Instagram (usually linked in my bio or signature)! If they are not linked at the time that you are reading this, just search up Cheremtasy on either platform. :>

Featured: Eris my ACNH oc
Eris_Quiet_wm.PNG

2020 Edit: Bringing this thread back!

I'm going to try and turn this into a thread for my art and possibly occasional doodles/sketches. There are certain things that never get posted on the platforms I'm more active on (like IG and Twitter) because they just don't feel worthy enough to be their own post? Certain things just end up collecting dust, and I figured that perhaps starting an art thread here would be a suitable place to show both finished art pieces + any sketches or doodles that I wouldn't want to post anywhere else. ^^

I'd like to start it off by sharing this piece I did of my NL mayor, Maya! I came back to TBT last week and my avi was art from 2017 which I just,, couldn't bear to look at l-lol. ;; Had to work on this new one asap //cough It's a pretty experimental piece, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out?

bijCDthh.png

Here's the old one if anyone's interested in thats as well (big yikes dksfkfk).
gK3DADZl.png

Last edited:
*breathes in deeply* Both of your art pieces are spectacular, and I feel like you could do real life commissions as well, your art really is fantastic :)

Ah thank you so much! c: The old one is honestly hard to look at, but it's also nice to compare them to see how far I've come in a couple of years. I also already take commissions for RLC if that's what you're suggesting!

Ahhh I meant to post this a few days ago, but I did this piece that I (admittedly) went a little overboard with, as it was just supposed to be an Art Fight announcement picture for my social media. ;v;
I'm honestly pretty pleased with how it turned out? It's been a while since I've drawn a fullbody chibi. I also don't get to work with pastels in my work often so this was honestly such a treat. c:

cGR62YKl.jpg

Your art is very stunning and I love the colors and how they stand out. You've actually left me breathless.

god, your art is amaaazing. I dig your color palettes and the way you get your lighting. you've improved so much just looking through your portfolios, and what draws me so much is the color! i love it. pretty inspiring from one hobby artist to another <: i haven't picked up my tablet in months due to the sheer amount of depression lol but looking at your work gives me a kick. thanks for posting these <3

Back