• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia CHATBOT MAFIA...Chapter 5: The Glitch... ENDGAME?

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 7.06.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 7.06.41 PM.png

Update: Just to clarify, this is a closed set up, no pm game

Playerlist:

1. Damniel
2. Dolby (replacing boring)
3. tessa grace
4. FrostyAlmonds
5. RavenKitty22
6. BetsySundrop (replacing tntduo)
7. kikotoot

Last edited:
Day start! Popping in to start the ice breaker with some ice cream!

WottParfairNoWott.png

How's everyone? Currently trying to get work done but I'll be keeping an eye here and jump in when I can. Let's go for the win team.

That ice cream looks delicious, I might grab some from my freezer and make a similar bowl to nom on while this game starts :p

My last mafia game was the (iconic) baby park mafia, so I'm excited to try again and see how this one goes!

If you end up scoping that thread to see how I act, I haven't decided yet which personna I wanna play this game with :p though, I truly might end up playing just as chaotically, who knows

That sounds like a delicious way to start, especially if you dress it up into a pretty sundae! If you do please send pictures!

Welcome back to the mafia scene though. This is my first round so I'm also excited to see how things go. I look forward to playing with you.

The ice cream brain is real though, totally read that as scooping the thread. Choosing how to play though?? Do you have something to hide? (too soon to be suspicious and throw accusations)? 🤣 Maybe it would help to read back to that game, for science.

Oh, but for a real ice breaker question. Anyone have preferred names/pronouns/etc they'd like us to know from the start? And, uh, favourite ice cream flavour to keep with the discussion?

I'm Al (with an L, Not to be associated with the ai bots in the op 😅 --thank you @tessa grace for pointing it out lol, will now clarify my name forever--), but enough people call me Frosty or Almonds so whatever works. Not fussed about pronouns either but I am female.

I know I brought it up, but I'm actually not an ice cream person, but back in the day I used to be rather fond of cinnamon bun.

Hello everyone. Popping in a bit late to the game start (realized I mixed up my timezones, lol) just to introduce myself. Loved the ice cream Al!

Question time!
1. Name/pronouns
2. Have you played mafia before? If yes, fav/least fav games you've done?
3. When are you going to be available or most active for this game? (this will prevent any early on suspicions of inactive because we're NOT going down that spiral again)
4. Are you mafia?
5. Favorite ice cream flavor🍦?

as for me:
1. I'm Tessa! You can call me by my full username, or even by Grace if you're wanting to change things up a bit, but Tessa's my first name. My pronouns are she/her, and gender neutral pronouns are fine too.
2. I've played regularly on here since 2020, and joined the last 6 consecutive games (and lost them all i think, i have poor judgement lol), spectating 1 of them. It's a good thing to do with my time.
My favorite game I played was probably either baby park because of the chaos or resident evil, because it was interesting to join mid game as a rep.
My least favorite was the cop 9er. It was fun until endgame... in which I have severe trauma from f3. I HATE f3.
3. My timezone is MST, so it's almost 10pm here. I'll probably check out this hour or so, and I'll be active in tidbits throughout the weekdays until I'm done with school at 5pm EST. Tomorrow I work most of the afternoon so I'll be less active.
4. No, thankfully. I can't handle the stress another goon would give me. Luckily I'm vanilla.
5. I really like strawberry gelato 🍧
Post automatically merged:

@FrostyAlmonds just fully read your post and saw your pronouns and ice cream questions and now i feel like a copycat, my bad🤦‍♀️ nice flavor choice though!

all this talk of ice cream but i’m lactose intolerant :(

i’ve only played with tessa before, looks like a lot of people are from baby mafia?

4. No, thankfully. I can't handle the stress another goon would give me. Luckily I'm vanilla.
so you don’t find it stressful to be mafia, it’s only just being teamed up?

so you don’t find it stressful to be mafia, it’s only just being teamed up?
Sorry, let me reclarify. I can't handle the stress that getting another goon *role* would give me. So being mafia is stressful.

Now that I think about it, I'm stressed no matter the role I get. Mafia's just stressful.

Last edited:
Haha, no worries Tessa. You actually put the questions in a proper format and were way more detailed. I completely forgot about mentioning time zones. I'm EST and will mostly be around in the evenings/night.

Ayy, sorry Damniel. I get it though, I'm allergic to dairy so I offer my hypothetical vegan ice cream to you instead.

Now that I think about it, I'm stressed no matter the role I get. Mafia's just stressful.

😂Setting the tone right here. It's all good, we're all friends here. Mafia please be kind to us.

Welcome to the game @BetsySundrop 🍨

Oh, and little gameplay question. Is it better to break up posts when replying to everyone directly (and have them all separated by post merge)? Or is replying to everyone in one post okay? I know we shouldn't be editing pots but just in general is it easier to read when things are split up for everyone?

Oh, and little gameplay question. Is it better to break up posts when replying to everyone directly (and have them all separated by post merge)? Or is replying to everyone in one post okay? I know we shouldn't be editing pots but just in general is it easier to read when things are split up for everyone?

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 3.12.00 PM.png

BIANCA'S NOTE: In short, how you did it is Perfect!

Looks like I'm subbing in early in the game..

Tessa! Good to see you again, we need an experienced f3 player. 😅

And Dan...🧐

Nice to see new players, too. My time zone is EDT, mostly active in evenings, she/her, ice cream...they're all good as long as they aren't sugar free, ew...but favorite is either pistachio or strawberry swirl, unless there's fudge and peanuts, then it's vanilla. But salted caramel is awesome...and moose tracks...and brownie batter.....

Question time!
1. Name/pronouns
2. Have you played mafia before? If yes, fav/least fav games you've done?
3. When are you going to be available or most active for this game? (this will prevent any early on suspicions of inactive because we're NOT going down that spiral again)
4. Are you mafia?
5. Favorite ice cream flavor🍦?

1. kikotoot (kiko for short) and he/they
2. Yes but only once! though the one time was baby mafia and it was everything I could want from a mafia game, from the drama to the sussing to the memes
3. In terms of hours, my schedule is a little weird where some days I'll be most active evenings and others in the morning/afternoon. The main thing is I'll be away for almost the entirety of Friday until nighttime. Am EST btw!
4. I meant it when I said I haven't decided how I want to play the game yet, so will refrain from answering :p (jk I'm a townie ofc, my fav role to play <3 )
5. This gets met with a lot of "really??"s, but vanilla gelato! hazelnut and pistachio are also up there

oh I'm also a ___ for a good chocolate chip cookie dough

I'm super excited to be playing with you all! The twist where we can vote to give others powers each night is super interesting.
Kinda related to that, I know night 1s are a typical no-vote for eliminating people, but what are people's initial thoughts on the power-vote? also a no-vote in the case we can't find out who's townie with relative confidence? Or should we go for it since the odds are in our favour, even if it's completely random who we pick.

1. kikotoot (kiko for short) and he/they
2. Yes but only once! though the one time was baby mafia and it was everything I could want from a mafia game, from the drama to the sussing to the memes
3. In terms of hours, my schedule is a little weird where some days I'll be most active evenings and others in the morning/afternoon. The main thing is I'll be away for almost the entirety of Friday until nighttime. Am EST btw!
4. I meant it when I said I haven't decided how I want to play the game yet, so will refrain from answering :p (jk I'm a townie ofc, my fav role to play <3 )
5. This gets met with a lot of "really??"s, but vanilla gelato! hazelnut and pistachio are also up there

oh I'm also a ___ for a good chocolate chip cookie dough

I'm super excited to be playing with you all! The twist where we can vote to give others powers each night is super interesting.
Kinda related to that, I know night 1s are a typical no-vote for eliminating people, but what are people's initial thoughts on the power-vote? also a no-vote in the case we can't find out who's townie with relative confidence? Or should we go for it since the odds are in our favour, even if it's completely random who we pick.

I haven't gotten the role thingy yet, just subbed in, so no idea what you're referring to, lol. As far as vote/no vote, I think voting someone d1 always at least gives us info. It sucks to be voted off d1 as town, but the graveyard can be a fun place to observe the f3 (cop 9er, lol!)...
Last game I played here, the d1 vote helped me figure out who was maf in the f3.

Welcome to the game @BetsySundrop 🍨
Ty!

just meant fave role to play as in general townie. Am not too familiar with all the powers and specific townie types yet so didn't mean role to be specific or anything

just meant fave role to play as in general townie. Am not too familiar with all the powers and specific townie types yet so didn't mean role to be specific or anything

Ah, I misread. Sorry! I did pm bianca for the role, so I guess I'll find out more about how the power vote works when I get that, lol.

Oh that was just from this part of the original post!

1681329861902.png

I don't think(?) any of the ppl here from earlier got more info on this than the blurb^

Oh that was just from this part of the original post!

View attachment 490937

I don't think(?) any of the ppl here from earlier got more info on this than the blurb^

Oh so nobody knows what the item is, just that it's a special item? Lol, I was thinking the roles included more info. So we have to vote yes/no to give one person (unconfirmed maf/town) a special (unknown) power at night? 😂

Omg, this'll be interesting. The possibilities....

Looks like I'm subbing in early in the game..

Tessa! Good to see you again, we need an experienced f3 player. 😅

And Dan...🧐

Nice to see new players, too. My time zone is EDT, mostly active in evenings, she/her, ice cream...they're all good as long as they aren't sugar free, ew...but favorite is either pistachio or strawberry swirl, unless there's fudge and peanuts, then it's vanilla. But salted caramel is awesome...and moose tracks...and brownie batter.....
ready for another game of betrayal and heartache?

Back