• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Cedar Saplings, Any Mushrooms ,Lucky Clovers, Starts and Orange + Black Flowers ~ !

Bailz

yare yare daze
Bells
Feedback
100% (124) +
Hello!
I'm looking to buy a few things to do some landscaping, and I'll definitely make it worth your time ~
I'm desperately looking for:
any orange or black flower that arent cosmos;
any sapling ( holly are especially loved )
lucky clovers
any mushrooms
cedar saplings

I'm willing to pay 100k for each item, if you deliver to me in bulk ill throw in some extra bells ~
( if you post to offer anything, please include how much the total ill be ! )

Last edited:
i got 6 orange roses
one black tulip
one orange lily
one cedar sapling

total of 900k :)

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply!
if youre still interested id love to trade, would you prefer your town or mine?

sorry for the late reply!
if youre still interested id love to trade, would you prefer your town or mine?

we can do it at my town :)
When you get back online, leave me a visitor message or a pm and i will get back to you

i have
3 black tulips
2 black lillies
9 orange lillies
10 orange tulips
how many do you need? :eek:

Last edited:
well i have so many flowers now, i dont even know what to do with them.. but since i have a lot would 1m be good for all?

well i have so many flowers now, i dont even know what to do with them.. but since i have a lot would 1m be good for all?

thats fine with me, should i come to your town or should we do this at mine?

yes thats fine!
i have a lot of trees around but it shouldnt be a huge problem to drop around them, currently trading with another user, ill pm you when my gates are open for you!

thats perfect with me!
would you prefer to come to my town or should i come to yours?

Would yours be okay? (I don't know if I'll have enough space in mine)

Also, I have to retrieve the cedar saplings from my alt character, so I'll need a minute or two.

Would yours be okay? (I don't know if I'll have enough space in mine)

Also, I have to retrieve the cedar saplings from my alt character, so I'll need a minute or two.

yes, thats fine!
ill open my gates for you, just hop over when youre ready~

Oh! I've found 6 more in my inventory! So I have 16 cedar saplings in total for 1,6 mil. Would that be okay?

Back